Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Those blue Bodegas would've been somewhat of a consolation prize.

I keep hearing about the strawberry version out of the scoops pack but haven't been able to find a pic, anyone have link to?

The other pair...

@8toes & @solefreedom1013 if you go to saucony.com & check your order, it'll show the order as shipped. I think that means labels have been printed and orders have been packed. With my past orders from them I cannot recall ever receiving tracking info via email. I had to to go to the site.

Last edited:
@mr504 you live in N.O? Your kicks gon' be here Monday? You're that damn close to where Saucony ship from? Nice.

@8toes & @solefreedom1013 if you go to saucony.com & check your order, it'll show the order as shipped. I think that means lavels have been printed and orders have been packed. With my past orders from them I cannot recall ever receiving tracking info via email. I had to to go to the site.
Thanks....It says shipped, but there is no tracking number up yet.
I haven't yet. Maybe we'll see it Monday.
Does yours say "shipped" too? Hopefully we get the tracking numbers monday. Crossing my fingers

Yep. Mine should be here monday
Lucky!!! hahhaha instant ship and shoes.

@8toes they probably have the shoes labled & ready to go. Tracking # isn't showin' cause UPS hasn't picked up the packages yet & scanned em.

@mr504 please keep us posted on the quality since you'll be one of the first to have em' in hand? I'm curious bout tha quality.

Last edited:
@8toes they probably have the shoes labled & ready to go. Tracking # isn't showin' cause UPS hasn't picked up the packages yet & scanned em.

@mr504 please keep us posted on the quality since you'll be one of the first to have em' in hand? I'm curious bout tha quality.

Thanks maan...second the quality review as well.

Back
Top Bottom