Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Is the Wool Lodge a restock? I seem to remember that pack selling out.
Pretty sure its only End and euro sites cause Saucony already did their re stock a few months back. I was so pumped when I first saw the news when End was getting them both, planned on buying both but when I got to the site no sz 13.....damn you euro people and your small feet lol 12 was the highest they ever have on Euro sites unless it Nikes. 

epitome joints shipped!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]should be here Wednesday
Dude did you pay with a debit or credit card? They emailed me a credit card authorization form saying i had to fill it out before they ship my stuff. Smfh

What a trash release and webiste, can't believe I couldn't get through the calculate shipping button
laugh.gif
Their site is one of the worst i have ever seen, not only can you not navigate the site but they still have a pair of Nike Lunar Chukkas on there and those shoes sold out a year ago lol. 

Dude did you pay with a debit or credit card? They emailed me a credit card authorization form saying i had to fill it out before they ship my stuff. Smfh
Debit card bro. And yeah I got the same thing. It's for authenticity purposes and I sent it back to them half hour after and already got shipping. Release was flawed, yes, but the customer service they have given is great.

Debit card bro. And yeah I got the same thing. It's for authenticity purposes and I sent it back to them half hour after and already got shipping. Release was flawed, yes, but the customer service they have given is great.
Yeah im not knocking their cs it has been really good...just that form is an inconveinence for me since im in the middle of a national forest and dont have access to a printer/scanner. Hope they take it in email form...but thanks for the info fam.

Never been excited for a saucony release before. Hopefully I can grab the Kushwackers. Tbh I didnt love them with the first dull pics, but those light purples, actually reminds me of Periwinkle, like a slight tint of blue to it.  
smokin.gif

I'm a 13 in Nike & Jordan, how do the Saucony G9 Shadow 5 (Scoops Pack) fit? Also, I have a wide foot. Should I try a 13 or go down to 12, which may be pushing it?

Pretty sure its only End and euro sites cause Saucony already did their re stock a few months back. I was so pumped when I first saw the news when End was getting them both, planned on buying both but when I got to the site no sz 13.....damn you euro people and your small feet lol 12 was the highest they ever have on Euro sites unless it Nikes. 

Was it a UK12? Because that's a US13.

I realise that you're probably fully aware of that, but just putting it out there in case it helps.

Yeah, alotta people aren't into SD GRIDS. I know for sure I'm not going to bother w/ these. I think the shoe is bangin' but it's super narrow in the toebox for me. I figure I'm one less person ya'll gotta contend w/. I think those of you that wanna cop Sneaker Freakers will do just fine.

damn...this release is going to be tough. I'm a field agent so i'm going to have to pull over and try on my work laptop. :rofl:

No info on pricing though?

Back
Top Bottom