Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hey guys, does anyone in here own the 24 Kilates Mar y Montana collab? If so, how is the quality on those? Really interested in a pair and have a decent price lined up but was wondering how the quality is on these before making a purchase.

i own the mar pair. the quality is very nice all the way from from the stitched letters on the toebox to the lettering on laces. personally one of my favorite shadow originals.

I got a UPS email as well but nothing straight from Epitome stating anything .  I'm sure that this is them though I have nothing else on the way.

Epitome is sending out pairs today. I got ups info. If ur waiting either sign up for ups my choice or call ups customer service I'm sure they can look up if u have a pending package maybe.

Also, their shop in the Atl is closed for "inventory update" so don't expect any emails or support to say much today. I guess they shipping them out one by one themselves smh.....

i own the mar pair. the quality is very nice all the way from from the stitched letters on the toebox to the lettering on laces. personally one of my favorite shadow originals.
That ruined them for me, personally.  The shoes were very well done, otherwise.

Last edited:
Maan people who ordered them online are getting their shipping confirmations....I checked UPS My Choice shows "nada," and epitome still says waiting for processing. Anyone else in the same boat? They charged my card its pending. Crossing my fingers they didnt over sell their stock, but if they due i guess more ammo for the Kushwhacker release.

So I received my ups email about the epitome order. While browsing the details I noticed the total weight listed as 6 lbs. Looks like my order that had both my 9.5 and a phantom size 9 show up when I hit submit will get shipped! How does that happen when it's only supposed to be one per order? I also emailed them asking to remove the extra pair. I hope my local shop will sell the extra for me so I can get my money back. Definitely don't need two pairs. Did anyone that accidentally ordered multiple pairs also get all shipped?

Last edited:
I got my UPS email but Epitome misspelled my name and messed up my address. Getting a hold of this store is the biggest pain in the ***.

Sneaker freaker uses dhl. Probably will be closer to $60aud. Lucky the exchange rate is so favorable right now. Two years ago it was pretty even. Prior to that the aussie dollar was even stronger than ours.
thanks for clearing that up

so about $217 USD shipped...plus whatever fees your bank charges for international transactions.
ya fuc that i'll hold out for the WW release if it comes lol I mean their nice but not Customs fees nice. 

If it makes any difference, web store price listed at $200 aud.
i forget if hans puts down a lower value on the customs form. I didnt have to pay any duty when i got the shark bait bog though

thanks for clearing that up

so about $217 USD shipped...plus whatever fees your bank charges for international transactions.
Also sf uses shopify, but payments go through paypal (you dont need a paypal account to use credit card to pay, but SF uses paypal to facilitate all their payments). I dont know if paying with credit card vs. logging in will result in foreign transaction fees. My credit card doesnt charge those fees.

So I received my ups email about the epitome order. While browsing the details I noticed the total weight listed as 6 lbs. Looks like my order that had both my 9.5 and a phantom size 9 show up when I hit submit will get shipped! How does that happen when it's only supposed to be one per order? I also emailed them asking to remove the extra pair. I hope my local shop will sell the extra for me so I can get my money back. Definitely don't need two pairs. Did anyone that accidentally ordered multiple pairs also get all shipped?
Use it as trade bait or flip it online. Demand is still high you could move it no problem. 

Mine already shipped and are en route. Phone orders from Saturday had top priority they said , and they are working on getting all online orders filled. That's what I was told when I called!

Hearing this makes me feel better. I got awaiting processing still too

Last edited:
Whats going on fellas, been MIA for a while now. Some of you may remember me some may not. I know we're all sharing our success stories (
ohwell.gif
) from Epitome's release this past weekend. Im in the city and close with the guys that work the store, if you haven't received confirmation don't worry. It's a two man operation (with a little help here and there) and they've been closed all week processing orders. There's not a lot I can tell you but they're working on everything. I'll be stopping by there later after I get off, maybe to help if they need it, so I can give folks an update later on regarding how things are going. 

Whats going on fellas, been MIA for a while now. Some of you may remember me some may not. I know we're all sharing our success stories :smile:\ ) from Epitome's release this past weekend. Im in the city and close with the guys that work the store, if you haven't received confirmation don't worry. It's a two man operation (with a little help here and there) and they've been closed all week processing orders. There's not a lot I can tell you but they're working on everything. I'll be stopping by there later after I get off, maybe to help if they need it, so I can give folks an update later on regarding how things are going. 
Just noticed your screen name. Are you from J-ville?

Back
Top Bottom