Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^ Thanks for that... Been waiting to catch a deal on those. Just ordered my pair.

Last edited:
It's disco time...here's a fsr of the Bermuda 6000's for $70 plus free shipping and return http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=34852939&category=SALE_M_SHOES

Rep'd my guys, Just scooped both these up for $90 shipped with my 10% college discount :pimp:

Last edited:
Rep'd my guys, Just scooped both these up for $90 shipped with my 10% college discount
pimp.gif
Funny I grabbed a few Bermudas 6000s for 60 each and was gonna text you to see if you wanted lol

Funny I grabbed a few Bermudas 6000s for 60 each and was gonna text you to see if you wanted lol

Where'd you find them for $60, 3G? This was the cheapest I've seen shipped, and I'm pissed they waited til after their 4th of July sale was over to drop the price on them. Would've been about $50.

how much were they at livestock.  now i kinda regret buying them from sneaker freaked directly.  i got the socks but i feel like i overpaid by a lot due to duties and shipping
C$170 + tax

I think with taxes and FOREX, it will cost around US$155-160
Damn I feel quite lucky only paying $140 + tax with free shipping considering what some paid for SF and inter shipping, honestly didn't even expect the order to ship from Phatkaps since everyone was posting about cancellation emails they had received from them after placing orders. I guess the one time wearing a size 13 pays off hah 

It's disco time...here's a fsr of the Bermuda 6000's for $70 plus free shipping and return http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=34852939&category=SALE_M_SHOES
Rep'd my guys, Just scooped both these up for $90 shipped with my 10% college discount
pimp.gif
TIL Urban does a student discount lol wow. How do I claim this 10%? 

I need some opinions people.

I just recieved my first ever sauconys in the mail today (mint grid 9000)

I bought what I consider TTS  (size 10)

They are snug but wearable.  without socks they feel perfect. 

my question is:  do all sauconys pretty much fit the same?  are some wider?  some longer?  do materials matter?

My feet are somewhere in between normal and slightly wide. I wear 10.5 - 10 in pretty most shoes.  mostly 10.5  but it really depends on the shoe. 

from all the research I did I gathered that sauconys usually run slightly big,   but based on this one shoe, they basicly fit like air max 90's.   (I like 10.5 in AM90, but I can do a 10)

I just need to know for future purchases because they are not sold here locally.  at least not yet.

In.

1 of 2 pairs...I think.  To no surprise, the pair I ordered from SF on 13 June is still MIA.  
mean.gif
  Didn't get a shipping notification email sent from them until 24 June and even with that, no tracking.  So, I still have no idea as to the whereabouts of my package.  
grin.gif
  Oh well, with my domestically procured "back-up" pair securely in-hand, nothing to fret about I suppose, but nevertheless I'm eager to see how this all shakes out.  At any rate, I just want my argyle socks damnit!  
laugh.gif

Anyhow, props to JP from SFF for holding me down on these.  Without his assist, I'd likely be without as truth be told, I don't trust that pair I copped direct from SF will ever make it "home".  We shall see...

Oh yeah...also got these S6K in earlier this month, but never posted 'em here.  $50 come up!

Last edited:
That black pair on the left is too good with gum sole, reminds me of a certain shadow 90

Last edited:
can anyone in here shoot me in the right direction for a good suede eraser? and i guess a brush? thank you!

can anyone in here shoot me in the right direction for a good suede eraser? and i guess a brush? thank you!

Most shoe stores carry them. Otherwise, Target, Walmart, etc should have them too. If only interested in online, check out Amazon and search suede eraser. Mine is Kiwi brand.

I don't know if I have a weird foot or something but for the Kushwackers, I need to half size down from my actual size to wear them. A 12 would have been way to big.

I don't know if I have a weird foot or something but for the Kushwackers, I need to half size down from my actual size to wear them. A 12 would have been way to big.

Same here my man, I could probably wear 11.5 in KWs comfortably and I normally prefer a little room in my sneakers. I'm usually a US12 in everything that doesn't notoriously run small/big. This is my one and only SD grid so hard to compare to anything else.

Red Wing horse hair suede brush is awesome. Bought one at kith years ago and use it all the time
I can second this, their horse hair brush is actually horse hair not some other "hair" that some companies claim is horse hair. I have two pairs one for my mink oil to use on my Red Wings and one to keep clean as a brush for dust, and brushing suede on my NB's.

Back
Top Bottom