Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Haven't been in here in a while. What happened? Nothing good out so you fellas on some of the ugliest sauconys I've ever seen! Foot patrols?! Hideous.. White noise?! Wtf.. I just hope SOMETHING good is on the horizon.

Pretty sure everyone knows but the Irish Coffee pack drops Dec. 1st.

Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the update though, because I personally want both the white and tan colorways.

:smokin Honestly might pick up the black pair too depending on how my money's looking with Christmas shopping coming up and after Black Friday.

Haven't been in here in a while. What happened? Nothing good out so you fellas on some of the ugliest sauconys I've ever seen! Foot patrols?! Hideous.. White noise?! Wtf.. I just hope SOMETHING good is on the horizon.
Thanks for stopping by...

eyes.gif

Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the update though, because I personally want both the white and tan colorways.

:smokin Honestly might pick up the black pair too depending on how my money's looking with Christmas shopping coming up and after Black Friday.

I'm copping all 3! Can't wait

lol well it is an opinion, and not too far off really.

Saucony has had a pretty average year so far.

Coffee pack looks amazing though!

lol well it is an opinion, and not too far off really.

Saucony has had a pretty average year so far.

Coffee pack looks amazing though!
I think White Noises were flames lol. He hurt me when he mentioned it in his post haha

I'll agree the FPs are turrrible though

Last edited:
glad they got pushed back too. My wallet is going to need to recuperate after all the Black Friday releases

My kind of shoe. Can't wait for these. Think they would've tied with Kushwhackers for best Saucony of the year .. and with thousands of miles down to 3th place.

No love for epitome? My far and away favorite saucony of the year. Barneys and Kushwackers a distant 2nd and 3rd.

The West NYCs are a maybe [emoji]129300[/emoji]

just read the WestNYC 2s got pushed back all the way to February...was hoping December, not 3 months from now :x

No love for White Noise? Some days Kush were the best release of the year, others it's these White Noise as far as my personal favorite goes. Today it's the Kush :smokin

Back
Top Bottom