Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Just got the shipping notification as well!

The only thing that I don’t like about them is the color of their laces.

Good thing I opted for these spare color laces for the AM1 NBYs from this year.

7992E89E-EFC5-4F1F-9C0C-EFD510A3BA07.jpeg

-edit-
Actually, it looks like they’ll have extra laces packaged with them after all!

via ebay

Looks like White and Wheat laces
3B725D4E-ACD5-420F-8D5A-F2A372ED563A.jpeg

9115DB5D-7C0B-4FA0-A769-03E5F2DA40DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Trying to be patient with the Czarfaces, but this pic makes me want to pull the trigger already

via IG
AFF57935-9CA5-418A-8ACE-58C756A42C4C.jpeg

I like these and they may very well be my first pair of sonys. Im assuming your being patient to wait for a discounted price? If so how much lower will they go?

Looking to purchase some older collaborations. Any advice on sizing for the shadow master and 6000? Thanks!

I’m hoping for under $100. Black Friday is just around the corner, so…

I want the figure, but, at around $180, I don’t think it’s worth it lol
I wish they did this on the shadow silhouette, I know I can just swap the soles but I'm lazy lol I'm new to Saucony and I just won the Fried Chicken so I'm stoked about that. The Azura's don't look as comfortable

Yes, my fedex tracking shows the package sitting in DURHAM GB with scheduled delivery date pending.

I’m glad that I’m not the only one. I hope we get them! My CC was charged, and the status on END states that the order is “Complete”.

-edit-
There’s finally movement on the tracking!

FB04AE52-5A38-4C1A-AA5E-10810A423EFC.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone help me terms of comfort? I know it's subjective but how's the Shadow 6000 v Shadow 5000 v Grid 8000 v Grid 9000?

Can anyone help me terms of comfort? I know it's subjective but how's the Shadow 6000 v Shadow 5000 v Grid 8000 v Grid 9000?
I actually go .5 down on everything after 5Ks. So in 5Ks I wear a 10, and in everything 6K, 8K and 9K I wear 9.5s.

For reference, I wear a 10 in UBs and most Jordans, 10.5 in Asics and just about all Air Maxes and 9.5 in most Adidas Originals (classics).

Practicing patience was wise. Resisting to pay retail or head over to Super7 for the extra figure paid off! Oneness is running a 40% off promo, so I FINALLY scooped up the Czarfaces. Grand total rung up to ~$110 shipped.

You just add to cart. No code needed.

think-smart.gif

When I receive them, I'm definitely swapping in some solid Black laces.

Anywhere I can find the Paisleys 6000s for deep discount? I feel like most places haven't/didn't get them?

I need them paisleys for the low... cant find a size 12 anywhere besides resale sites

Ended up scooping these for $96

Added some things to the cart which brought the avg proce to $87 :nthat:

I need them paisleys for the low... cant find a size 12 anywhere besides resale sites

Ended up scooping these for $96

Added some things to the cart which brought the avg proce to $87 :nthat:

Seems like tough times for bigger sizes lately. I'll keep an eye out in case I see a 12 anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom