Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ok, thanks. I wonder how I’ve missed that info. Thought that I’ve read everything about them. If anyone have a link to an article please share.

I hadn't heard that until the rep told me. The reason I believe him is because it took quite a bit of back and forth to figure out why the discount code wouldn't work even though they weren't on the exclusion list. Even he was confused, and kept having to put me back on hold.

I hadn't heard that until the rep told me. The reason I believe him is because it took quite a bit of back and forth to figure out why the discount code wouldn't work even though they weren't on the exclusion list. Even he was confused, and kept having to put me back on hold.
I have no reason to believe that they aren’t limited. But, usually everyone tend to mention it and I can’t remember that I’ve read that. That’s the reason I asked if anyone had a link.
Anyway, no matter if they are limited or not, been using my today aswell!
87CB100A-9386-462E-AB7A-437F75069988.jpeg

I have no reason to believe that they aren’t limited. But, usually everyone tend to mention it and I can’t remember that I’ve read that. That’s the reason I asked if anyone had a link.
Anyway, no matter if they are limited or not, been using my today aswell!
87CB100A-9386-462E-AB7A-437F75069988.jpeg

I thought it was curtains when Solelinks tweeted them out the other day, but I guess if they're not a collab or expressly labeled x/500, SL followers won't jump on it. :lol:

My spot bit sonics came in. The right shoe has thicc cuts but looks dirty as hell. Reminds me of cardboard in person. How petty would I be for returning these?
20230303_195649.jpg

My spot bit sonics came in. The right shoe has thicc cuts but looks dirty as hell. Reminds me of cardboard in person. How petty would I be for returning these?
20230303_195649.jpg

Wow, that is REALLY weird! Nah, I'm with you. Maybe reach out to Saucony first and see if they'll just do a swap for you if you like the shoe?

Wow, that is REALLY weird! Nah, I'm with you. Maybe reach out to Saucony first and see if they'll just do a swap for you if you like the shoe?
The left shoe is immaculate. This is probably my favorite pair since that pumpkin spice grid sd from a couple years ago. I reached out to see if they'll swap em.

It’s my lucky day! I spoke to the general agent for Saucony here in Sweden today and they still had some pairs from a release back in 2017 that have been on my wishlist for a while.
IMO the Grid 9000 is one of their better models and lucky me!
C5702FBB-B025-4B2B-A9A5-B2BF25937DD9.jpeg

2017 Saucony teamed up with Antonioli Inner and these Milan inspired sneakers were the result. So very soon I’m an owner of a pair!
Do you guys remember these? Back in 2017 Saucony was a much smaller brand in Sweden and a lot has happened since then. I guess part of the reason that they are bigger now is because of SNS’ earnings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom