Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Online glitch.. some shoes were $0….most are gone now
1678539667857.png

It’s my lucky day! I spoke to the general agent for Saucony here in Sweden today and they still had some pairs from a release back in 2017 that have been on my wishlist for a while.
IMO the Grid 9000 is one of their better models and lucky me!
C5702FBB-B025-4B2B-A9A5-B2BF25937DD9.jpeg

2017 Saucony teamed up with Antonioli Inner and these Milan inspired sneakers were the result. So very soon I’m an owner of a pair!
Do you guys remember these? Back in 2017 Saucony was a much smaller brand in Sweden and a lot has happened since then. I guess part of the reason that they are bigger now is because of SNS’ earnings.
:nthat:

I think I was the only one here who went for these the moment they dropped. At least shipping was free :lol:

Screenshot_20230313_233442_Outlook.jpg

Let me know if your pair comes in the special box with the bag. Not sure if that was an Inner exclusive or not.

Is it a good idea to purchase a 10 year old DS pair of G9 Shadows for wear?

If it's a good price, i'd go for it... haven't heard any horror stories about older sauconys cracking, but still buyer beware (especially if it was stored badly)

Which pair thinking about copping?

Waiting on the Moc Shadow 6Ks and NYC Cheesecake 6Ks to go on a deep discount. Easter’s just around the corner… so maybe it’ll happen!

:nthat:

I think I was the only one here who went for these the moment they dropped. At least shipping was free :lol:

Screenshot_20230313_233442_Outlook.jpg

Let me know if your pair comes in the special box with the bag. Not sure if that was an Inner exclusive or not.
I will let you know. I got the Invoice today so I guess the shoes are on their way.
$177? According to the invoice the msrp here in Sweden was around $132. I also read something about that they came with a pair of socks but nothing about a bag. Time will tell!

Out of the blue, these guys wanted my attention and I couldn’t say no!
9D518DA1-0493-4DAF-92FA-B686D6E56DAB.jpeg

Grid 8000, BNIB from 2016. I guess I have two reasons to return here next week!

I will let you know. I got the Invoice today so I guess the shoes are on their way.
$177? According to the invoice the msrp here in Sweden was around $132. I also read something about that they came with a pair of socks but nothing about a bag. Time will tell!

Out of the blue, these guys wanted my attention and I couldn’t say no!
9D518DA1-0493-4DAF-92FA-B686D6E56DAB.jpeg

Grid 8000, BNIB from 2016. I guess I have two reasons to return here next week!
Oh yeah, I got the socks, too. Not sure where those went, tho :nerd:

hi there!
Is it true that saucony run small now?
i have no modern saucony (i mean 2020-2023). my LPU is collab with "up there" (shadow 6000). and sneakers run a bit small. but i can wear them. however i read on saucony.com that some models need full size up in nowadays (for example, shadow 6000 "maybe tomorrow").
i have a problem. my normal size is US12 (shadow 5000/6000, G9 Shadow 6 etc). but saucony have no half-sizes after US12 lol. should i buy US13? i don't like snug fit. what do you think, guys?
i have "cabin fever", "only in soho", "dreamland", "pattern recognition", "running since 96", "stealth", "atlantic tide/pacific dusk", "bacon & eggs", "wolverine 1000 mile" etc for comparision.

btw, saucony jazz 81 fit tts? i'm going to buy "footpatrol" and/or "frank cooke".

oh, yes! sorry for my english and mistakes, guys. it isn't my mother tongue. I have been learning english for one year. i need some practice. i think i will find it here. haha)

hi there!
Is it true that saucony run small now?
i have no modern saucony (i mean 2020-2023). my LPU is collab with "up there" (shadow 6000). and sneakers run a bit small. but i can wear them. however i read on saucony.com that some models need full size up in nowadays (for example, shadow 6000 "maybe tomorrow").
i have a problem. my normal size is US12 (shadow 5000/6000, G9 Shadow 6 etc). but saucony have no half-sizes after US12 lol. should i buy US13? i don't like snug fit. what do you think, guys?
i have "cabin fever", "only in soho", "dreamland", "pattern recognition", "running since 96", "stealth", "atlantic tide/pacific dusk", "bacon & eggs", "wolverine 1000 mile" etc for comparision.

btw, saucony jazz 81 fit tts? i'm going to buy "footpatrol" and/or "frank cooke".

oh, yes! sorry for my english and mistakes, guys. it isn't my mother tongue. I have been learning english for one year. i need some practice. i think i will find it here. haha)

Yes, shadow 6000 and 5000 run a tad bit smaller now. I would recommend going half size up in pairs from 2021 to present. Being that you like a roomy fit and they dont make 12.5, I think you will be straight with the size 13 (given that you like size 12s in diadora n9000s and those run very roomy)

OK, which one of you SOBs outbid me for those sz10 red Courageous Premiums on eBay just now :nerd:

:lol:

Edit:

Well, this is odd. I bid at the last second and got out bid by two bidders, with the pair supposedly selling for $63. But then apparently the seller re-posted and immediately sold the same pair??? Wtf?

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 7.10.36 PM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom