Official SCREAM 4...Movie Thread: IN THEATERS TODAY!!!

didnt know Neve Campbell was still around, more pics of her now
pimp.gif

if i get too see that cougar, Courtney Cox's delightful Fun-Bags being exploited....

then ill download it for free....

if i get too see that cougar, Courtney Cox's delightful Fun-Bags being exploited....

then ill download it for free....

RyGuy45 wrote:
Didnt they eventually show the killer in the last one? Then this is nothing other than another money grab that no one can take seriously unless proven otherwise. Scream series overall was decent in its day but as others have said there are far better "horror" films than this and certainly not something i would be on pins and needles waiting to see. But thats just me.

If im wrong about showing the killer (or ending the storyline) then my bad on that....that's how long it's been wow.

indifferent.gif
 Pretty sure you haven't seen any of the Scream movies. They showed the killer in all 3 flicks. 3 different killers, not that hard to remember.

1 and 2 were crack..... 3 was for the money and like some have stated you don't wait this long to make another installment for a bad flick. That's why they call the revamps....(except Superman)

RyGuy45 wrote:
Didnt they eventually show the killer in the last one? Then this is nothing other than another money grab that no one can take seriously unless proven otherwise. Scream series overall was decent in its day but as others have said there are far better "horror" films than this and certainly not something i would be on pins and needles waiting to see. But thats just me.

If im wrong about showing the killer (or ending the storyline) then my bad on that....that's how long it's been wow.

indifferent.gif
 Pretty sure you haven't seen any of the Scream movies. They showed the killer in all 3 flicks. 3 different killers, not that hard to remember.

1 and 2 were crack..... 3 was for the money and like some have stated you don't wait this long to make another installment for a bad flick. That's why they call the revamps....(except Superman)

http://www.darkhorizons.c...ven-talks-scream-4-story

[h2]Wes Craven Talks "Scream 4" Story[/h2]By Garth Franklin
Director Wes Craven has confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that he has signed on to direct all three films of the upcoming second "Scream" trilogy should "Scream 4" be a success.

Craven has also gone into details about the story which will be set ten years after the events of the previous films - "There have been 10 years of no Ghostface, but there has been the movie-within-a-movie Stab. We have fun with the idea of endless sequels, or “sequelitis

http://www.darkhorizons.c...ven-talks-scream-4-story

[h2]Wes Craven Talks "Scream 4" Story[/h2]By Garth Franklin
Director Wes Craven has confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that he has signed on to direct all three films of the upcoming second "Scream" trilogy should "Scream 4" be a success.

Craven has also gone into details about the story which will be set ten years after the events of the previous films - "There have been 10 years of no Ghostface, but there has been the movie-within-a-movie Stab. We have fun with the idea of endless sequels, or “sequelitis

I cannot wait for this, me and my moms used to watch this series when I was a kid. I know this one will be corny but I'm just gassed to see another Scream. 1 is a classic, 2 was cool and 3 was......

I cannot wait for this, me and my moms used to watch this series when I was a kid. I know this one will be corny but I'm just gassed to see another Scream. 1 is a classic, 2 was cool and 3 was......

I really dont think this is gonna be corny, I can bet you there are gonna be major surprises in this film and it's more than just the main 3 returning there is a whole new set of younger people tied in and from what I've seen they will end up back in Woodsboro

Scream will no doubt go down as a classic when you look back, Scream 2 was very good and while Scream didn't compare to the first two...it hardly sucked

I really dont think this is gonna be corny, I can bet you there are gonna be major surprises in this film and it's more than just the main 3 returning there is a whole new set of younger people tied in and from what I've seen they will end up back in Woodsboro

Scream will no doubt go down as a classic when you look back, Scream 2 was very good and while Scream didn't compare to the first two...it hardly sucked

I loved all Scream movies. Scream 3 was awesome because it tied everything together. Yes, he wants to make three more movies. But, I thought Hayden Pantierre got the part and not Ashley Greene. I saw an ad for it in the movies like 3 months ago and it was like hidden. I was like $#*!!

I loved all Scream movies. Scream 3 was awesome because it tied everything together. Yes, he wants to make three more movies. But, I thought Hayden Pantierre got the part and not Ashley Greene. I saw an ad for it in the movies like 3 months ago and it was like hidden. I was like $#*!!

Back
Top Bottom