Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

store set up is looking dope Mike! cool new security dog too lol. the new stuff from the hundreds is real dope. I'll be back soon hopefully! still gottapick up those jeans at least lol.

Some new styles in at Footprints in Ann Arbor...

Air Safari Quickstrike
1zppa29.jpg

Air Max 1 Quickstrike
2jtwlj.jpg

Blazer Low (Tennis Ball fabric upper)
ezo0mq.jpg

and the new Nike SB Trainer TW is at Launch Board Shop for SRP.
Sorry for the delay on the Skate or Dies. Seems SB wants to hold off for another week or 2 for shops to get them. Don't sleep on the Trainers though. 3Mliner accent and iced outsole. 100 duckets.
2rp48cy.jpg

Plenty more February Nike drops at Footprints and Launch Board Shop too but didn't want to clutter up this thread with redundent pics. If Burn Rubber isout of your size then check at Footprints and Footprints will always send you to Burn Rubber if you can't find a size there. Peace.

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

store set up is looking dope Mike! cool new security dog too lol. the new stuff from the hundreds is real dope. I'll be back soon hopefully! still gotta pick up those jeans at least lol.

Thanks for coming through, the dog might bite your ankles next time, watch out haha...no my friend took him home yesterday, the girlfriend was sad. Alsothat one dude who was taking pictures for his class, he gave me them afterwards, and I sent some of them to this big site we are being featured on. You and meare in one of the whole store, when it gets posted ill send the link!
Anyways, got some updates for everyone...we got in our first (and only) sneakers from Alife yesterday along with their Spring Part 1 tees. There'sonly two accounts for Alife in the state (us and BR) so don't sleep! Check them all out below, and Ill have those pictures of The Hundreds up tomorrowhopefully, its just too much to edit down right now this late at night...

alifeFeb11.jpg

alifeFeb12.jpg

random updates from my rounds today;

-Puffer Red's has a bunch of the new dunks in, including more premiums, the ONE PEICE his, and more AF1s still from the last week...plus still a pair or soof the Jordan 23s.
-Launch still has a bunch of Black box SBs being marked down, plus the brown/silver dunk mids which are crack in person
-footprints has 20% off a ton of clearance stuff, good deals

Well, this isn't a Nike shoe but Burn Rubber is getting the Lemar & Dauley X Adidas Streetball collab. Not sure on the exact release date, but I'llpost up when I know more. They also have a matching "Sneakers" shirt that sets off the shoes.

img_3918.jpg

BR also got the Alife shoes & most the Alife shirts that Motivation got, along with some new Rocksmith and a re-up on the Sneakers (Snickers) shirts& hoodies

img_6565.jpg

img_3921.jpg

img_3920.jpg

img_3913.jpg

img_3915.jpg

img_3909.jpg

img_3911.jpg

img_3905.jpg

img_3906.jpg

img_3907.jpg

img_3908.jpg

Not a whole lot at Birch Run outlets, I went over on Thursday because I had a 30% off friends and family. They had the Transformer Air Max 90 for $69.99, awhack colored Air Max 95 forest green, black, with metallic grey for $69.99, a few of the grey, blue and yellow dunkestos for only $29.99, also the cactusstabs for $39 or $49. Over all not a whole lot and not much for Jordan gear at all. I ended up picking up a pair of white and blue runners forspring/summer...nothing special.

Originally Posted by WillWork4Shoes

Not a whole lot at Birch Run outlets, I went over on Thursday because I had a 30% off friends and family. They had the Transformer Air Max 90 for $69.99, a whack colored Air Max 95 forest green, black, with metallic grey for $69.99, a few of the grey, blue and yellow dunkestos for only $29.99, also the cactus stabs for $39 or $49. Over all not a whole lot and not much for Jordan gear at all. I ended up picking up a pair of white and blue runners for spring/summer...nothing special.

Notice any Dunk His?

thanks for the update!

i went to Howell last week and they had:

Amare AF1 Prem 89.99
Air Max 1 Grey Pink white 59.99
2 or 3 diff colors of the air max light 49.99?
Catcus stabs 39.99
3 or 4 diff colors of the Air Force 25 49.99

nothing special...BUT i did end up finding a pair of Air Jordan XX's on the hash wall for for 39.99 only pair i saw sz 11. I copped those along with theair max ones with the F&F pass.

went to howell today and r some new updates:
those amare AF1's r now 69.99
there r 4 colorways of the lights now
cactus stabs r now 29.99
and i saw 5 colorways (plus some black/golds on the back wall in a few sizes) of the af25's
*edit* also, they recieved the kobe trainers in the white/black colorway for 59.99 i believe

and like polonike said, nothing else special there. a lot of shoes have been marked down though. i just picked up some airmax 1's like polonike. muchhotter in person and on feet

A heads up to everyone - the March SBs have arrived at Launch as of Friday, including the "Dr. Feel Good" Dunk Highs and "Appetite ForDestruction" Dunk Lows.

Here at Motivation, this week we just got in some of the Spring lines from Crooks & Castles, Undr Crwn, Rocksmith (Spring Part 2), as well as Hellz Bellzand more Married to the Mob for the ladies...pictures will be up soon on our site (click below)!

Puffer Reds is releasing their Puffer Reds x Adidas next saturday, and is having a celebration of sorts then wit Djs and chauncy billups and stuff. should be agood one

Copped...puffer reds was nuts with all the kids wanting to meet billups...i'm straight on that...but i copped the forum after some indecision. I'm gladthe store got its shoe and hopefully they can collab with nike sometime in the not too far future.
good1wz3.jpg
0000040aj7.jpg

0000038ur7.jpg

0000037as7.jpg

Might be the first shoe i keep DS for a long time but i had to cop...been shopping there for a decade or so.

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

^^I see you like your Baileys lol.

LOL...it complements the coffee thru these cold winters....plus its a good sipper for the girls...matter of fact...

*starts the coffeemaker*

this might have already been covered but as u can see from my post count im not on here very much....but i heard they are opening a nike outlet at great lakescrossing similar to the one in birch run...any info?

The Nike outlet at Great Lakes Crossing will be open Apr 29th...I am a manager there. Should be getting some pretty good stuff in. Ill keep you guys updated.

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

The Nike outlet at Great Lakes Crossing will be open Apr 29th...I am a manager there. Should be getting some pretty good stuff in. Ill keep you guys updated.

ah dope keep us updated

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

fa sho

Just a heads up to everyone on NT before we really start promoting --- We will be having Talib Kweli in-store at Motivation on Monday March 24th from 530 - 630PM before his concert on campus at 7. He will be signing autographs and meeting everyone. First 100 people will receive gift bags courtesy of Warner Records.Everyone will receive Talib's new mixtape with my partner in the store, Dj Mick Boogie. Dj Benzi will also be spinning a set in-store while this is goingon. If you want to make sure you get an autograph/photo with Talib, getting there early is suggested.

Heres all the official info:

This Monday we will be having Talib Kweli in-store for another one of our famous Meet & Greet events! Come meet the legendary BK MC at Motivation from 5:30PM to 6:30 PM on Monday March 24th before his concert that same night at the Power Center!

Music will be provided by Dj Benzi and Dj Graffiti, and Talib will be signing free autographs and taking pictures with fans. We will also be giving everyonewho shows up a copy of the new MCEO mixtape by Mick Boogie & Talib! The first 100 fans will also receive a giftbag courtesy of Warner Music Group...dontsleep and if you want to make sure you meet him early arrival is suggested.

talib_flyer_web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom