Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

I guess I will answer my own post, and inform everyone of the status of the Howell Outlets.

Waste of time. No heat. No halfway decent clothes. Good deals on clothes...for your dad or something...but really nothing serious enough to write about. I wasway bummed, atleast last year I got my hands on a pair of the Rasheed Wallace AF25's...nothing EVEN CLOSE this time around...
frown.gif

tru indeed. i went to the howell outlet black friday and Nike had NATHAN! after searching and searching, all i seen was some black/yellow 11 Lows i.e.

but i did get a deal on some AF1s for my son.

Birch Run Outlet update......stopped by yesterday because I had a 30% off F and F coupon....To my suprise they had some decent shoes. No pics but just to letyou know they have the usa color zoom 95 jason kidds for $34.99, they have the zoom 96 pennys in the all black and the black with blue bottom colorways for$34.99, they have the air zoom flight five Jason Kidds in the white with purple colorway for $34.99. All in multiple sizes up to 11.5, I cant remember if theyhad 12s or not. These were the best deals, they also had some team type jordans like the enhancers, they had a couple colorways of the lebron zoom soldiers forlike $89.99. Really cant remember anything else that stood out at me....they had lots of jordan gear in fruity pebbles colors if your into that sort of thing. Hope this helps some of you on decideing to make the trip or not. By the way the F and F coupon is good through tomorrow, I scooped up the zoom 96s for$25....not bad at all.

Thats a good deal up there...I guess I will try to get up there sometime in the next couple weeks...not necessarily for those particular deals but I guesshoping that its a trend...and i gotta hit a couple shops to get some gifts anyways...i will update when i go

We just got in our first custom color team New Eras at Motivation! Each hat represents a team from one of the 3 owners' hometown and then we did the U of Mone because thats where we are now. We have them in sizes 7 through 8 available in store now!

Teal/Black/Metallic Silver Pittsburgh Penguins Vintage
owners_penguins.jpg

Navy/Red/Metallic Silver Cleveland Cavaliers Hardwood Classic
owners_cavs.jpg

Charcoal/Grey/Royal Blue/Metallic Silver Yankees
owners_yankees.jpg

Black/Red/Metallic Silver University of Michigan "Classic M"
owners_michigan.jpg

yeah they look off, because they are custom color way new era's....thats what DOME does from what I understand.....but New Era only cares about the money,the quality is horrible...

Originally Posted by DublBagn

yeah they look off, because they are custom color way new era's....thats what DOME does from what I understand.....but New Era only cares about the money, the quality is horrible...
actually I just picked up the white/red today and the quality is pretty good

good look guys
pimp.gif

I know it's a little early to ask, but anybody know of some south east shops selling the eggplant foams?

its not to early......should be in at Puffers...but thats the only spot I know getting them....

called them up the other day, they told me they didn't know if they'd even get any. I'll check again I guess.

i heard they were a sure thing at puffers from some, and then that they didn't know for sure...love the suspense

I had been telling some of you that if my favorite team, the Steelers, made it to the Super Bowl that we would be having a sale, and they did so here itis!http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?bl...getType=Text&widgetId=Text1&action=editWidget This Wednesday January 28th through Saturday January 31st you can enjoy the followingsavings at Motivation:

-Buy One Get One 50% Off On Men's T-Shirts from 10.Deep, Alife, Crooks & Castles, Mishka, Rocksmith, Play Cloths and more!

-Buy One Get One 50% Off on ALL Women's Clothing!
(excludes Married to the Mob items)

We don't have sales often and these items will only be on sale for 4 days, so make sure you dont wait till the last minute as sizes will sell out! Pleasenote the 50% off discount will be taken off the lower priced item. See the flyer below for more details and GO STEELERS!

superbowl_web.jpg

^^^Puffers is dropping them tomorrow (Thursday) I believe...thats the only store in MI too I think...and I just let the cat out of the bag haha...

We got word last minute that hip hop duo Little Brother wanted to do an in-store meet & greet, so come on down to Motivation this Friday from 4PM to 5PM tomeet them! Make sure to bring your camera and copies of their latest album "And Justus For All..." to get autographed.

We will have sounds provided by Dj Graffiti and we will also be releasing our latest collaboration t-shirt which we did this time with Sugarcraft (formerlyCake Clothing)! It is our Motivation version of their famous "Party & BS" t-shirt and there were only 50 made -- you can get a peak of it on theflyer below. We hope to see you there!

lb_web.jpg

Copped my Eggplant Foamposites at Puffer Red's today. Thanks again for the lead. Props to Ty for hooking me up. I'll be buying all my shoes from therehere on out.

Back
Top Bottom