Official SELECTION SUNDAY THREAD - 6PM EST CBS

Lunardi didn't miss one....
laugh.gif

I actually agree with all the choices as far as bubble teams. Some of the seedings on the other hand.....

vcu, new mexico illinois state, umass, zona state, ohio state, and va tech

Only teams with a case.... i think committee did a pretty good job.. only team i thought really had a case that i had finally settled on was arizona state,maybe new mexico and vcu beyond that.. everyone else was too mediocre.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

No AZ State? WOW.

Word how do you put South Alabama in.

There gunna get #!@+*@! killed.

you're joking right? USA is really good.

South Alabama deserved to get in. They can ball on the real. SCuse7, you might need to expand your ball horizons to mid-majors.

Glad my wildcats got in, even tho they face a quick marquette team. At least I get to see Ramel throw up the roc at least one more time.

I want to see a Memphis vs. Pitt matchup

EDIT- Someone school me on why American will beat Tenn. please?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Lunardi didn't miss one....
laugh.gif

Lunardi usually does a good job on choosing who gets in and who doesn't... placement of these teams... well.. that's a different story..
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
raw120[/td] [td] [h3]kentucky getting b slapped on national tv appreciation post vol. no nit[/h3] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]Lead[/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

02/12/08 10:19 PM
[/td] [/tr][/table]
where's the Gayturds???
nerd.gif
is this the first time ever that the two teams who played in the title didn't make the tourney the following year?

7000 cat fans online.
laugh.gif

as soon as i seen Oregon flip over, i knew we were in.

Ole Miss started the season 13-0, 15-1 and didn't make it.

There's no reason Memphis doesn't get to the Elite 8...and if they're gona break through, they BETTER do it this year

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by SCuse7

No AZ State? WOW.

Word how do you put South Alabama in.

There gunna get #!@+*@! killed.

you're joking right? USA is really good.

South Alabama deserved to get in. They can ball on the real. SCuse7, you might need to expand your ball horizons to mid-majors.

No i actually now that i look. They deserved it more then some teams. I don't see how Oregon got in ahead of ASU, let alone a 9.

I just don't think it was fair at ALL that ASU didn't get in. USA is probably pretty good. I just reacted a tad strong.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Someone school me on why American will beat Tenn. please?
They been doing it since Crafty's ******ed prediction of Winthrop beating Tennessee a few years back, then last year they picked Long BeachState over Tennessee. No one actually thinks American is going to win

Wisconsin possibly against Kansas St/USC in the second round...i love my badgers but thats gonna be an interesting battle of matchups/style of play

Back
Top Bottom