Official SELECTION SUNDAY THREAD - 6PM EST CBS

Wow Seth actually has more faith than I do in Tennessee making the final 4. Im assuming hes making that prediction based on someone upsetting UNC, If so thenthats understandable, because the Tar Heels have pounded us every year since i been here.

Allen throughout the year you have seemed real high on Louisville. I have only seen them play like once or twice this year and they didn't look thatspecial to me. What do you like about them?

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Someone school me on why American will beat Tenn. please?
They been doing it since Crafty's ******ed prediction of Winthrop beating Tennessee a few years back, then last year they picked Long Beach State over Tennessee. No one actually thinks American is going to win

Just three steps and a swallowed whistle away from being correct... it must kill you to know your team was no better than a 15 seed. I believe they gotbounced by some other "crappy" team soon after they cheated to win that game, right?

What do you like about them?
They defend like crazy.

The big question is their shooting is streaky. They have size, quickness and athleticism tho.

if I'm UNC I think I'd rather see Tennessee than Louisville

UGA gonna get murked

Arkansas is in UNC's way if they beat Indiana.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

LOL at Digger using the "they ALMOST won" argument for VT.

Yea so ridiculous. Tons of teams had close games against great teams VTs just came at the end of the season. That doesnt mean %!%@

Originally Posted by Officer Andre

Wow Seth actually has more faith than I do in Tennessee making the final 4. Im assuming hes making that prediction based on someone upsetting UNC, If so then thats understandable, because the Tar Heels have pounded us every year since i been here.
it's so weird seeing you make a serious post.

Tennessee/Louisville game??
sick.gif

dammit, Louisville, Tennessee, or UNC is going to the final four.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

No AZ State? WOW.

Word how do you put South Alabama in.

There gunna get #!@+*@! killed.

you're joking right? USA is really good.

South Alabama deserved to get in. They can ball on the real. SCuse7, you might need to expand your ball horizons to mid-majors.

No i actually now that i look. They deserved it more then some teams. I don't see how Oregon got in ahead of ASU, let alone a 9.

I just don't think it was fair at ALL that ASU didn't get in. USA is probably pretty good. I just reacted a tad strong.

ASU deserved to get in over Oregon imo.

Let's see if the sucky media in Cuse says something ******ed tomorrow.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

B-EASY VS MAYO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'M TORN

weren't u calling them a final 4 team a few weeks back?
laugh.gif

YEP, AND I'M STICKING TO IT...B-EASY FTW!

Oklahoma a 6 seed is just crazy too. I mean just a while ago they were right on the bubble and now they are a 6 seed.

Back
Top Bottom