OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the information has an owner, and the owner doesn't want everyone knowing about it, then it can be stolen.

Anything that can be stolen can be "reshared."

Thanks, Snowden.

The whole conversation was about information that was already made public. Once something is made public, it can no longer be stolen. It can be passed on without accreditation, like what happens when people don't tag pics. But, there's no expectation of privacy in a public forum - such has been clearly established both informally and by actual case law. Once the "owner" divulges the info either in public, or in a manner in which he has no reasonable expectation to privacy, (basically anything but under an NDA, confidentiality agreement, or to a party where privacy is legally protected, like an attorney, therapist, or doctor) it can't be "stolen".

I feel like a doofus arguing such a pedantic point here, but everybody's gotta be a smart alec these days.

Last edited:
All the Ross in kissimmee fl has the lebron x for 59.99 sz 7 1/2 only if you have small feet or kids. Its a good deal.

All the Ross in kissimmee fl has the lebron x for 59.99 sz 7 1/2 only if you have small feet or kids. Its a good deal.

In Minneapolis for a business trip, stopped at Nodstrom Rack and Marshalls at Mall of America and couldn't find anything there.

In Minneapolis for a business trip, stopped at Nodstrom Rack and Marshalls at Mall of America and couldn't find anything there.

And you won't... Nordstrom Rack is the worst kept secret...plus the people who work there notified their friends....There is a Marshalls at the Mall.of America....might get lucky there...

Yeah that's what I figured about the Rack, but it had some nice dress shoes though. Marshalls had some all black Tims for $75 I believe that I almost copped.

First time at that mall. It's incredible. I was thrown off by having two Champs and two Foot Lockers, but they get everything. Still had some rare trainers sitting like Petersons, the carbon fiber Oregon trainers, EA Sports trainers, CJ Opening Day, etc.

Gilroy, CA

Lunar Flyknit 1s - Black, Neon Green, Red/Blue, Purple - 129.99 FSR

Kobe 7 - Poison Dart purple - FSR - i think they were around 129 also

Lebron IX  low - obsidian/grey - FSR - 129.99

Penny 2 - Black/Volt  FSR- 79.99

Flight 89 - black/black - 51.99, i got em with 20% off $41

On the back wall i saw AF1 low suede. Blue/white, Red/white

Penny 5s - Tour yellow - a few sizes on the wall  were 79.99

Livermore, CA

Lunar Flyknit 1s - Black, Neon Green, Red/blue, Blue - 129.99 FSR

On the backwall they had Huarache Frees Royal/blue

Revis' Black/Volt

I'm definitly happy this thread is back to being what it's supposed to and people are once again updating the deals they are seeing. Definitely have saw some good stuff people have posted...

Burlington on 5737 NW 7th Street, Miami Fl had blue hyperfuses TB for 39.99 scattered sizes and they had Kenneth Cole, Floresheim, and Cole Haan wingtips, bucks and dessert boots ranging from 25-60.

Damn, missed out on the revis' jets cw for 34.99, ran out of my size in johnson Creek when I called them...

View media item 586043
View media item 586056
GALLERY]

View media item 586536
Nike Outlet at Aurora, IL outside of Chicago.

Nothing really else at the store

The way outlets work from what ive heard is the farther the store is away from any major nike retailers or malls (reason why a lot of stores carry nike) the better stuff they get because of how secluded the area is when it comes to getting "good stuff"
makes sense because ive always came up big in secluded Nike Outlets
this is what a store manager had told me

Gilroy, CA

Lunar Flyknit 1s - Black, Neon Green, Red/Blue, Purple - 129.99 FSR

Kobe 7 - Poison Dart purple - FSR - i think they were around 129 also

Lebron IX  low - obsidian/grey - FSR - 129.99

Penny 2 - Black/Volt  FSR- 79.99

Flight 89 - black/black - 51.99, i got em with 20% off $41

On the back wall i saw AF1 low suede. Blue/white, Red/white

Penny 5s - Tour yellow - a few sizes on the wall  were 79.99

Livermore, CA

Lunar Flyknit 1s - Black, Neon Green, Red/blue, Blue - 129.99 FSR