OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

old tech + socks + htm branding = $200...and this is an outlet price smfh..this is why nike's sales is down 

Nike clearance in flushing has an additional 30% off your purchase. I just did a quick walk through I really didn't see anything good

Okc factory walk through at end of day Friday. Had some good stuff with addl discounts and MVP.
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Woodbury Today

There was a line to get in (around a 20 minute wait)

Hot Line Bling Nike Boot 89

Persian BW 70 + 30% off

Blue Flyknit Racers - 120

Pink/Orange Racers - 120

Charcoal Gray Mercurial Superfly - 99 + 30% off

Neon Lunar Epic mid - 130

Bred KO - 70

Black tech pants - 70

Gray/3m/Gum KD 8 - 120

Scattered KD 8 color ways on hash around 100 + 30% off hash

ASG Lebrons - 140

Chrome 8s - 140

Pure Plat foams - 180

Denim Lebron 13 "Lux Bron" - 140

Some GR LeBron CWs as well - 100-120

Dunk from Above 5s - 130

Compression Shorts $20

Black/White Lunar Arktos  - outlier sizes on hash wall - $69 + 30% off hash

40% off clearance racks

30% off hashwall

Hit Paramus really quick on the way home

Charlotte 10s - 120

UNC 2 Low - 130

Nike running Socks with the 3m Accents on the back 10 + 40% off equipment (MSRP $18-22 normally if I'm not mistaking)

Atlantic city-

Lunarglide 7 Flash - $55 + 30% off
Black/red KOs - $80
Hash - 30% off

National Harbor -

Letterman 1 - $100
Footscape Magista Flyknit - black/red and grey/obsidian - $90 + 30% off
Scattered CM 1 lows - $110? + 30% off
Scattered Metcon 1 Amp black/camo orange - $55 + 30% off
Hash - 30% off

Last edited:
has anyone done the thing at outlets where if they dont have ur size but ndc does, theyll let u order at outlet price? anyone have any luck getting the exta 20 or 30% off in store discount on the item? i went to the outlet and they wouldnt let me get the extra 30% they had going on all shoes on the hashwall...bummer

has anyone done the thing at outlets where if they dont have ur size but ndc does, theyll let u order at outlet price? anyone have any luck getting the exta 20 or 30% off in store discount on the item? i went to the outlet and they wouldnt let me get the extra 30% they had going on all shoes on the hashwall...bummer

Yes, I've done it, that's the whole point of the policy. I would have asked for a manager. It says it on their website.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/nike-store-assist/a_id/56822

I was able to get the KD9 mic drop and the Parkers for an additional 20% off which was the hash wall discount at the time. It is called Nike Assist. They ordered in the store and shipped it to my house for free.

thanks for the tips. the manager actually shut it down at the citadel outlet. might go back n try pushing for it again. thanks! :/

Back
Top Bottom