OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

FYI don't bother going to the Nike Outlet in Carlsbad, CA, absolute waste of time... yet I still go thinking that they'll have something worth buying
roll.gif

However, they did have the Kobe 11 "Carpe Diem" EM for 109 

NFS
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Dropped off a few boxes here. Get it while the sale is hot.

Kobe XI Red Horse size 9.5
KD9 Mic Drop size 10.5
Kyrie 2 Triple Black size 8
Lebron XIII Elite Red size 10.5
Jordan Retro X Bulls on Broadway size 8

Call for pink slips or come in before it hits the wall. Happy Labor Day NT'rs.

Last edited:
Just drove out to Johnsons Creek for my monthly outlet trip and didn't see anything of note. They reorganized the shoe section and there was a lot of size 13's and 14s now, more than I've seen there before.

They had some nice Flyknit Airmax's but they were still $149.99, here's the colorway:

Pretty much nothing extra off in the store right now.

Last edited:
Anbody remember which outlet had the infared 6s in size 15 last month? I looked through the thread but can't seem to find the post. 

Anbody remember which outlet had the infared 6s in size 15 last month? I looked through the thread but can't seem to find the post. 

Not quite... But I can give you a lead that either Potomac Mills, MD or Atlantic City, NJ had 14 + Maroon 6s.

Stopped by the local NFS in Grand Rapids, MI no additional percent off hash or clearance. I think mark downs were Tuesday so they will probably not have sales this weekend. Hoping for some next weekend to pair up with MVP passes 
nerd.gif

Hey everybody, I made a second profile because I couldn't remember my old account info. I'm out of Colorado and go to the outlets around here. Ill take pics for you guys and get as much info as possible. Recently saw the aqua 8s full sz run at Loveland Colorado outlet.

East la
Nothing much new
Just price drop on some shoes
Ajko bred drop to $69.97
Jordan 1 red cement $64.97
All white hurache $59.97

East la
Nothing much new
Just price drop on some shoes
Ajko bred drop to $69.97
Jordan 1 red cement $64.97
All white hurache $59.97
Thanks for the update, might have to pick up those AJKOs, I don't think their stock will survive that price drop.

Back
Top Bottom