Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

Dolphin Outlet is terrible. All they had that was worth remembering was some white/purple penny 3s for 50. Not all were priced at that tho...weird.

Dolphin Outlet is terrible. All they had that was worth remembering was some white/purple penny 3s for 50. Not all were priced at that tho...weird.

Nike outlet in washington,pa has the toro/bravo jordan shirts In both black and white. They are 14.99 each or 2 for $25.

Nike outlet in washington,pa has the toro/bravo jordan shirts In both black and white. They are 14.99 each or 2 for $25.

Thanks for the post about the DRI-FIT socks, 2nd great purchase I've gotten lucky enough to make in the past week. I asked how many the Wisconson Dell Outlet had more, and they said only about 20 or so.

Thanks for the post about the DRI-FIT socks, 2nd great purchase I've gotten lucky enough to make in the past week. I asked how many the Wisconson Dell Outlet had more, and they said only about 20 or so.

Seattle Premium Outlet hash wall, only one i saw in a size 10.5, couldnt pass.
2eyw36q.jpg

2eyw36q.jpg

great pick up on those CTK soldiers! was hash wall an additional 20% off too?

went to sawgrass mills outlet this weekend and they had 20% off hash wall. i picked up some black toki's for $50, and kobe IV's off the hash wall for $60 + 20% off - came to $50 and change.

I'll post some pics soon.

great pick up on those CTK soldiers! was hash wall an additional 20% off too?

went to sawgrass mills outlet this weekend and they had 20% off hash wall. i picked up some black toki's for $50, and kobe IV's off the hash wall for $60 + 20% off - came to $50 and change.

I'll post some pics soon.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

2eyw36q.jpg
roll.gif

those are the ones I returned 2 weeks ago. Can't believe they lasted that long on the hash wall.

Originally Posted by bl1nk

2eyw36q.jpg
roll.gif

those are the ones I returned 2 weeks ago. Can't believe they lasted that long on the hash wall.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

GUESS MY THREAD WASNT GOOD ENOUGH 
eyes.gif

ANYWAY

DEER PARK, NY

EVERYTHING CLEARANCE IS GONNA GET SLASHED BY ANOTHER 30% ON FRIDAY
Went to Aurora Outlet today hoping they would have these. No luck. Hope they make their way around here soon. Anyone know if the white red pair ever hit the outlets?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

GUESS MY THREAD WASNT GOOD ENOUGH 
eyes.gif

ANYWAY

DEER PARK, NY

EVERYTHING CLEARANCE IS GONNA GET SLASHED BY ANOTHER 30% ON FRIDAY
Went to Aurora Outlet today hoping they would have these. No luck. Hope they make their way around here soon. Anyone know if the white red pair ever hit the outlets?

Picked up Pacquaio trainers for 33.57 with 20% off (selling for 41.97) and got 1/2 penny Silver for 55.97 with 20% off (selling for 69.97) both in 11.5
Didn't have anymore 1/2 cent, but they had almost every size in Pacquaio up till 11.5. I fit a 12 but both shoes fit fine. The only store that has Pacquaio in 12's in Niketown Chicago and they said they would charge me MSRP.

They also had a couple LT and Peterson trainers, and I saw a couple of Hyperfuses too (France and Puerto Rico).

Picked up Pacquaio trainers for 33.57 with 20% off (selling for 41.97) and got 1/2 penny Silver for 55.97 with 20% off (selling for 69.97) both in 11.5
Didn't have anymore 1/2 cent, but they had almost every size in Pacquaio up till 11.5. I fit a 12 but both shoes fit fine. The only store that has Pacquaio in 12's in Niketown Chicago and they said they would charge me MSRP.

They also had a couple LT and Peterson trainers, and I saw a couple of Hyperfuses too (France and Puerto Rico).

Nike Factory @ Monroe, OH 513-539-4645

AJKO Blk/Red size 10.5 and up, probably 10 pairs left 89.99, good luck
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Also had the Future Sole Melo's there. Sizes ran up to 12 on those shoes.
What were the FS Melo's hittin for??

Thanks in advance....

Back
Top Bottom