Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Also had the Future Sole Melo's there. Sizes ran up to 12 on those shoes.
What were the FS Melo's hittin for??

Thanks in advance....

A few things from Sawgrass Mills...

Lebron VI - close to FSR with some scattered missing sizes
Jordan Spizike Stealth - FSR (they also had the black/cement colorway for $120 I believe)
Zoom BB2 Low Trash Talk - FSR
(Kobe V Del Sol's on the left to the Zoom BB2's were $100 - FSR)
Total Uptempos - close to FSR (they also had the Black/Red and Black/Silver FSR - priced around $55-$70 I believe)
Griffey's - FSR

2j1pfr5.jpg

30kst3r.jpg

ot13so.jpg

11jyufm.jpg

s5wb5z.jpg

Here's what I picked up - Toki's (FSR) $50.00 and Kobe IV's (scattered along back wall) for $60 + 20% off hash wall

2v2w6l3.jpg

A few things from Sawgrass Mills...

Lebron VI - close to FSR with some scattered missing sizes
Jordan Spizike Stealth - FSR (they also had the black/cement colorway for $120 I believe)
Zoom BB2 Low Trash Talk - FSR
(Kobe V Del Sol's on the left to the Zoom BB2's were $100 - FSR)
Total Uptempos - close to FSR (they also had the Black/Red and Black/Silver FSR - priced around $55-$70 I believe)
Griffey's - FSR

2j1pfr5.jpg

30kst3r.jpg

ot13so.jpg

11jyufm.jpg

s5wb5z.jpg

Here's what I picked up - Toki's (FSR) $50.00 and Kobe IV's (scattered along back wall) for $60 + 20% off hash wall

2v2w6l3.jpg

nikehead214.. which nike factory store were you talking about

Jersey Gardens store has those AJ1 KO for 89.99 as well btw

nikehead214.. which nike factory store were you talking about

Jersey Gardens store has those AJ1 KO for 89.99 as well btw

Cincinnati Premium Outlets, wall full of AJKO's, White/Red-Black, mainly size(s) 11, 11.5 and a few 12's as of this past weekend, $89.99.

Cincinnati Premium Outlets, wall full of AJKO's, White/Red-Black, mainly size(s) 11, 11.5 and a few 12's as of this past weekend, $89.99.

Picked up Pacquaio trainers for 33.57 with 20% off (selling for 41.97) and got 1/2 penny Silver for 55.97 with 20% off (selling for 69.97) both in 11.5
Didn't have anymore 1/2 cent, but they had almost every size in Pacquaio up till 11.5. I fit a 12 but both shoes fit fine. The only store that has Pacquaio in 12's in Niketown Chicago and they said they would charge me MSRP.

They also had a couple LT and Peterson trainers, and I saw a couple of Hyperfuses too (France and Puerto Rico).
This was at Arizona Mills in Tempe, AZ. This goes for the Future Sole as well.

Picked up Pacquaio trainers for 33.57 with 20% off (selling for 41.97) and got 1/2 penny Silver for 55.97 with 20% off (selling for 69.97) both in 11.5
Didn't have anymore 1/2 cent, but they had almost every size in Pacquaio up till 11.5. I fit a 12 but both shoes fit fine. The only store that has Pacquaio in 12's in Niketown Chicago and they said they would charge me MSRP.

They also had a couple LT and Peterson trainers, and I saw a couple of Hyperfuses too (France and Puerto Rico).
This was at Arizona Mills in Tempe, AZ. This goes for the Future Sole as well.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

So did they happen to have any other sizes? 9's?

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

When I went, I didn't see any smaller than 11, but dude walking around said, they had more pairs in the back, wouldn't hurt giving them a call..

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

When I went, I didn't see any smaller than 11, but dude walking around said, they had more pairs in the back, wouldn't hurt giving them a call..

The Nike outlet in Riverhead NY had the Welcome home and charcole 2010's FSR. They also had a bunch of Alpha 1s (pretty much every colorway). They also had the copper XVI.5s and AF1 13s. I was there this past weekend.

The Nike outlet in Riverhead NY had the Welcome home and charcole 2010's FSR. They also had a bunch of Alpha 1s (pretty much every colorway). They also had the copper XVI.5s and AF1 13s. I was there this past weekend.

Nike Clearance Store- San Leandro

Lebron Solider 3s... Akron edition, Christ the King Edition $79.99 Size 12 and 14

Real good hoop shoes and nice for Lebron collectors

Nike Clearance Store- San Leandro

Lebron Solider 3s... Akron edition, Christ the King Edition $79.99 Size 12 and 14

Real good hoop shoes and nice for Lebron collectors

Back
Top Bottom