Official SEPTEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Folsom, Ca:

Scattered size on hash wall for $24.99
080709_1_p.jpg

Woodbury, NY outlets

Men:

Nike LE 3 (garnetts) White/Blue $39.99 (2) size 12s left
Nike Air Max Nomo FSR $99.99
Nike Penny 1 Blk/Purp Size 11 and 12 $99.99

Grade School

Lebron Viii Ps White/Red FSR $39.99

went to nike factory in vegas premium outlets south.....had penny 2's (atlantic) 79.98, zoom air huraches 47.97, kobe v's (dont remember cw or price) but they DO phone orders (702) 382-8055

nike outlet in new orleans on carrolton had the citron trainers for $55.... Going go pick up a pair at some point this week...

Originally Posted by SoleInRevolt

went to nike factory in vegas premium outlets south.....had penny 2's (atlantic) 79.98, zoom air huraches 47.97, kobe v's (dont remember cw or price) but they DO phone orders (702) 382-8055

Which zoom air huaraches?

yes they do phone orders on the AJ5 Black Metallic just be sure to have all the proper info ready to make it faster for yourself and whoever's taking your order bc they have to write it down by hand at first

Nike Zoom Kobe VI "DEL SOL" 89.99
[table][tr][td]Nike Factory Store[/td][/tr][tr][td]1111 League Line Rd, Suite 193, Conroe, TX, 77303[/td][/tr][tr][td]936-494-2060
Scattered Sizes[/td][/tr][/table]

^ No 11.5's or 12's, they do have 11's tho. I got pretty excited cause I've been trying to track down an 11.5 for sometime (in the midst of the other Vi's that dropped, picking these up got lost in the shuffle). Good update tho.

don't know if I am late, but 1/2 blk/grn for 69.99 at Great Mall. I believe the only sizes they had left were 8-11
Air Max Penny 1's PHX colorway 64.99 looked like almost a full sz run

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by NikeRider

^bro, what's the color on the AM Nomo's?^

dang my fault the basically all black with hints of grey and red throughout.
Just a heads up, these are also on sell at Footaction as of Wednesday for the same price.
Also 

Lebron 8 P.S. Royal Blue for 119.99

Black/Purple SC Trainers for 79.99

All I remember at the moment

Found a bunch of nike stuff at Marshalls, a few lebron hoodys and roger federer track jackets, but this was my prize pickup.

got this Pacman Varsity letterman jacket for 49.99

nice pacman jacket right there. Gotta hit up my Marshalls this weekend.
Anyway, SoCal heads: check your local WSS. Lebron VIII "Sprite" and "Solar Reds" still available.

my local marshalls has those pacman jackets too. they also have the Lebron finisher jacket for 39.99.

Back
Top Bottom