OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMante

Staff member
Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

***Whoever wants to be the OP for future Nike Outlet Threads, please PM me. Thanks!***

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:
- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Stopping by Nike Aurora, IL this afternoon to see what they have in stock for labor day. I'll update you guys as soon as I get there.

Primm outlet IMG_0933.JPG IMG_0949.JPG IMG_0948.JPG IMG_0943.JPG IMG_0938.JPG IMG_0937.JPG IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0944.JPG IMG_0941.JPG IMG_0935.JPG

Aurora, IL

Nothing there, too many people but here are a few notables:

Obsidian 15's $150 + 30% off
Pantone 7's $150 - limited sizes 9-12
Airmax 90 Royal $109
eGN1v

Airmax Zero QS $80
MP3bw

Last edited:
Gloucester NJ has a DMP 13/14 pack. Wasn't on the floor yet so I don't know what the price will be. Size 9 or 9.5. Not sure.

Bred 13s size 10 in the back as well.

First time hitting up Nike clearance AZ mills

Resellers everywhere. Eggplant and blue foams were gone the minute the store opened and dudes legit spent time walking around waiting to see if more stock was coming from the back.
Larger sizes of the V's and motor sports 4's

Snagged an aero loft fleece bomber jacket for $66 and the camo 1's that just released for $98 after discounts

Attachments

• IMG_8978.JPG
    IMG_8978.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Did anyone see the NikeLab AF1 Low and Mid of 3 AF1 SC(Jewel) in outlets? I was waiting for NDC to go to clearance but never did and just disappeared but had full size run when they were gone. So I'm guessing these will hit outlets because I really wanted a pair

Is the 30% hash sale thru Monday or today? Since it's Labor Day weekend I'd assume till Monday.

Went back to Woodbury premium outlets for the 2nd day again and this time they had the all white money 4s and the og Jordan 9 black/white/red space jam. These are added new to my last post from Friday minus the Jordan 11 low closing ceremony......place was a mad house (they were doing the MVP pass where you spend over $100 you get back $50)

.....debating if I should go back there again for the 3rd straight day or just go to Jersey Gardens and check what's going on over there???

Heads up for those who shop at the store in the Outlets of Orange in CA. They will be relocating to a bigger storefront (the former Sports Authority store) on the other side of the outlet starting Tuesday. The original location will be closed after Labor Day, but they will be re-opening at their new building on Sept 15th. They hope to get more variety of clothing and shoes when they re-open.

Just watched a vlog
Nike south Chicago has those pony hair premium 4's for $300
No og box tho
Comes in reg black box
It could be B grades not sure

Reactions: PJS
Just curious, whos vlog?

Dude on YouTube
Goes by Unbreakable kicks
I think he lives near the south side
Always seems to put up a video when he hits up the south Chicago outlet
Employees never check the back for me when I ask
They always say there's nothing good back there
Maybe there is maybe there isn't
One time I asked if they had any foams in the back dude said they didn't
Then I see homie in line in front of me checking out with said foams....:ohwell:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom