OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
20% off footwear at Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. Didn't see anything at the store except the usual Asian resellers.

Went to my first Nike clearance store (Santa clarita) over the weekend. Not sure if I prefer the factory store over the clearance store.... thoughts?
Clearance stores offer the biggest discounts compared to NFS and Outlets. Especially during F&F and Labor Day discounts etc. Easier to find rare shoes in clearance stores also. The problem is dealing with resellers and also depends what time of day you go, to get new stock.

Will be in Washington DC for a work trip. Wondering what are the best locations to check out? Also is a "Community Store" a normal retail store or similar to a factory store? These are the locations I found in the vicinity. Will definitely visit 2 and 3 but not sure if #1 is worth the drive. Cheers!

1. NIKE FACTORY STORE - ROCKVILLE,
2. NIKE FACTORY STORE - NATIONAL HARBOR
3. NIKE COMMUNITY STORE - IVY CITY

Will be in Washington DC for a work trip. Wondering what are the best locations to check out? Also is a "Community Store" a normal retail store or similar to a factory store? These are the locations I found in the vicinity. Will definitely visit 2 and 3 but not sure if #1 is worth the drive. Cheers!

Rockville usually isn't worth the drive and the Community Store is a regular Nike factory store.

IMG_1685.JPG
Nike Ivy City DC (community store) just picked these up for 44.97- 20% (34 bucks baby!) only 8, 10, 10.5, and I think some 11 and 12 left

Attachments

• IMG_1685.JPG
    IMG_1685.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 1
Tanger outlets AZ has the KD9 multicolor for $59. After MVP and survey it $24 out the door. Not too bad. No sales or hash discounts since it's MVP time

Note. If your being told the $10 surveys aren't working, they changed the pos system and it has to be used as a gift card. Not coupon. Took 10 min to figure that out

Attachments

• IMG_9091.JPG
    IMG_9091.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 24
Can I uses MVP pass at Nike clearance store?
Last week I shop at clearance store at Santa Clarita, I bought over $200, I didn't get MVP pass, the cashier said clearance store no MVP pass give out...Wonder if this is true, I don't shop at clearance store usually.

Last week I shop at clearance store at Santa Clarita, I bought over $200, I didn't get MVP pass, the cashier said clearance store no MVP pass give out...Wonder if this is true, I don't shop at clearance store usually.
Got played. Clearance stores give and accept MVP passes.

I was told that they weren't giving out MVP passes at Santa Clarita . But they might let you use it on check out . But not too sure

Gloucester NJ has Aunt Pearl KD9 Elites for $59.97. 1 size 10 and the rest 10.5-11.

Stopped by Gloucester earlier and mostly junk with nothing off hash. The did have a couple colorways of the AM90 flyknit for $90 and small sizes (7.5 - 8.5) of Copper Foams for $180, but that's about it.

I know the east la community store is like a mix of factory and regular retail. They do hold events and things of that nature there. There is a hash, and in my eyes, one of my favorite stops.

I know the east la community store is like a mix of factory and regular retail. They do hold events and things of that nature there. There is a hash, and in my eyes, one of my favorite stops.
Do you happen to know if you can use MVP passes at community stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom