OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

also please try and help out other NTrs... if u see something someone needs, spare the time and help a friend... its what this thread is all about
smokin.gif

Thanks for opening up the September Thread kid lebron, always appreciated

Here are a few things that stuck out to me at the LBC Rack for So Cal heads (don't ask me size or run, I just grabbed random things):
3876108520_a043008acd.jpg

3878179525_3c2bf98c41.jpg

I think the GR MVPs came out better than these

Totally forgot it was September 1 today... just posted this in the August thread:

Finishline.com suddenly had the Jordan CDP 11/12 in size 12 - my size; I bought one and it appeared to be the only one because now it's showing up asunavailable. Keep an eye out - more sizes might pop up randomly, as finishline.com has been known to do that.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Thanks for opening up the September Thread kid lebron, always appreciated

Here are a few things that stuck out to me at the LBC Rack for So Cal heads (don't ask me size or run, I just grabbed random things):

I think the GR MVPs came out better than these
Co-sign.
pimp.gif

Sticky?

Seen some AF1 mids in all white (2 sz 12's) and all black(1 sz 13) for 26.99 at my Ross.

I can get goldenrod CP3 1s for $60 at a mom n pop store by my house pm me if anyone wants one. Sz7.5-12

Just came back from vacation in Orlando.

The Nike store at Premium Outlets had some random sizes of LunaLite's for $64, Melo M4's for $56 with the ankle sleeves (Taxi colorway &Red/black).

The Prime outlets had the Livestrong LunarLite's for $79, and the Lake Buena Vista Outlets had the Jordan Hydro V for $29.

Hope this helps.

Spotted quite a few different AF1 lows at various Ross stores in my area. Infrared's, Black/Black, Black/White/Royal and White/Orange. All were $26.99.

does anybody know the sku for the gold flightposite..? (i know its late, still worth a try)

Was at my local (Denver) Ross today and picked up some B-grade Kaws AM 90s for 26.99 in an 11.5.

Originally Posted by mufflermen

Was at my local (Denver) Ross today and picked up some B-grade Kaws AM 90s for 26.99 in an 11.5.
Do you have a picture? I'm really interested. I think I have to go tomorrow and see what's up. Someone said they get the shipment onThursday?

they had a size 7 and real big size like 15,18 and a couple others in the black jordan 2009's at my local rugged warehouse for 99.99.....

am i the only one that thinks there should be a ross/nordstrom/marshallas thread SEPARATE from the outlet thread?? the s*** is annyoing, people postingmedicore %!% kicks just cuz thyre at a ross for 14.00....and even if it is a dope shoe, not like we can call a ross and order them.

Originally Posted by mufflermen

Pics please with receipt or bunch of Ducktales.....

Back
Top Bottom