OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Huh, those Air Max 1 360's are pretty tempting. I'm assuming the product number for them is the following : 318510 011

If I'm wrong some one please correct me. Do the hybrid 360's run true to size?

memphis
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

memphis
roll.gif
memphis...you sir...have made my night...if you find NIKE AIR 3's at a ROSS lemme know i already PP'd you...and btw did you order thoseCDP 16s you found in San Juan PR for $49.99??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Huh, those Air Max 1 360's are pretty tempting. I'm assuming the product number for them is the following : 318510 011

If I'm wrong some one please correct me. Do the hybrid 360's run true to size?

no i have the all black pair and they are a lil bit bigger.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by xblker47

memphis
roll.gif
memphis...you sir...have made my night...if you find NIKE AIR 3's at a ROSS lemme know i already PP'd you...and btw did you order those CDP 16s you found in San Juan PR for $49.99??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Payment received. Will keep an eye out, i found them, but not your size, will keep you posted. And i tried, only had size 14-15, like who the @#*$ wears thatsize?

you guys really really need to get over this whole "crying ducktales" garbage and making up the stupid fake ross pickup pictures, you're justmaking the thread even worse.

LOL at Memphis & KidLebron...

Originally Posted by offbad

AM 1 360 looks mighty tempting.
So, so worth it! I got my pair last year, but I'd highly recommend for that price. Its a poor man Drury/Hold Tight. I think I'll snaganother pair...I worked my pair.....

rcinuv.jpg

99iddv.jpg

yea, I was tempted Flint.. but I'm eying too many pairs on ebay and just couldn't do it.

I dunno if it's ducktales but you guys are making me ditch work
laugh.gif
, im at work as we speak
laugh.gif

ahhhh flint man you're killin' me i'm REALLY trying not to buy any more kicks right now but you're not helping! haha. I been wanting some 360/1hybrids for a while too. what a price. I think I might have to do it. dangit.

edit: oh yeah, thanks jibbycanoe for the info on those by the way!

Originally Posted by NIMO007

laugh.gif
, im at work as we speak
laugh.gif

yes what memphisboi and kidlebron posted are both fake they're just trying to be funny, but it's really just making this thread more of a clutteredmess than usual.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

laugh.gif
, im at work as we speak
laugh.gif

yes what memphisboi and kidlebron posted are both fake they're just trying to be funny, but it's really just making this thread more of a cluttered mess than usual.

thanks man you saved me from driving all the way over there and possibly from being fired
smh.gif
at these two, can't get any real information from this thread anymore.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

laugh.gif
, im at work as we speak
laugh.gif

yes what memphisboi and kidlebron posted are both fake they're just trying to be funny, but it's really just making this thread more of a cluttered mess than usual.

thanks man you saved me from driving all the way over there and possibly from being fired
smh.gif
at these two, can't get any real information from this thread anymore.
eek.gif
Kobes over your job???

laugh.gif

I agree with those who are asking that no more Ross, Marshalls, etc. updates be posted in here. This thread had always been for outletupdates because the Nike outlets ship and people reading this can call and order a shoe they've been looking for. This nonsense with Ross, Nordstorms Rackand Marshalls posts really clutters the thread. No one can order the shoes from those spots, since none of them ship, and the way theirinventory works, there are usually limited pairs (if not only one pair) of a shoe. This has turned into a pick up and buy/sell thread. why not get this oneback to its original format: OUTLET UPDATES?

kid lebron - why don't you wear those venoms? if not, ship them to me, i'll wear them for you and ship them back to you. i'll pay for shippingtoo...

Back
Top Bottom