OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by theserkis

Originally Posted by straight lux

Nike Sportswear Windbreakers-silver/green bean and purple/black elephant print 12.99!!! FSR
Hey Lux, Was it this one? (pics are dark but Elephant Print is in the black area)
Anybody know a product # for that jacket or the one that looks like it and said to be in outlets?

not sure of the product number but Ross is carrying that windrunner currently for 19.99....and they also had the black on black

Ross around here is usually buns, but I'll go look anyways
laugh.gif
. Thanks for the tip.

the ontario outlet had a fsr of the orlando 7's today. price was $120 they are b grades but the pair i picked up was flawless

Originally Posted by johngotty

Nike Sportswear Windbreakers-silver/green bean and purple/black elephant print 12.99!!! FSR
Hey Lux, Was it this one? (pics are dark but Elephant Print is in the black area)
Anybody know a product # for that jacket or the one that looks like it and said to be in outlets?

Hey, i got you gotty. Luckily i didn't pop the tag off mines. Bought mines about 2 weeks ago from Viejas Factory in Cali. 619-659-3460

347462-545 = product #

I have an XL if anyone needs.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hey, i got you gotty. Luckily i didn't pop the tag off mines. Bought mines about 2 weeks ago from Viejas Factory in Cali. 619-659-3460

347462-545 = product #

I called Viejas when the post first hit & those fools had no idea what I was talking about. 3 days of calling finally netted me someone whocould locate the jacket in the store...but only in xl
laugh.gif

I need a 2xl.

So good looks on the info Memphis. Much appreciated.

hey gotty, have you tried stock locating by using the online chat on nikestore.com's help section? they might be able to locate a 2xl for you. I'venever tried with apparel, but I've done it plenty of times with sneakers. might be worth a shot. good luck.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Kobe 3 Grey/baby blue $40 full size run
Air Pippen Black/black $60 full size run
Hyperize black/black $90

In a few weeks they will recieve the DMP Orlando 7 for approx $120, A-Grade.

FINALLY!
Kobe 3's here i come!!
I made sure to get my pair
eek.gif

^^^^its good 2 see somethinig i researched days ago is still doing other well
South Chi & Arizona Mills are most certainly NikeTalk associated outlets

347462-545 = product #

I called Viejas when the post first hit & those fools had no idea what I was talking about. 3 days of calling finally netted me someone who could locate the jacket in the store...but only in xl
laugh.gif

I need a 2xl.

they have a navy/royal (navy on top, royal on bottom) at the Ross by me in a 2x for like a month now for 24.99 i believe? Hit me up if you needit...I can stop by if I have a chance.

New Balance on Gilt Groupe Wednesday, 10/22

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells designer and high end brands for cheap

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link

As of yesterday the nike outlet riverhead had-
sidney dean hyperize FSR 89.99
red/gray dunk high FSR 49.99
black/cream dunk high FSR 49.99
gray/ black dunk high FSR 39.99
jordan 2009 black/white and white/black FSR 99.99
a bunch of air max 90's
Sorry no pics...

347462-545 = product #

I called Viejas when the post first hit & those fools had no idea what I was talking about. 3 days of calling finally netted me someone who could locate the jacket in the store...but only in xl
laugh.gif

I need a 2xl.

Just called right now they have your 2xl, but for 24.99 also a size small and large one the silver/green wind breaker

347462-545 = product #

laugh.gif

I need a 2xl.

hey johngotty,just a heads up,if you're still looking for those windrunners in a 2xl,viejas has 1 more left.i just called them about an hourago looking for an xl and the dude told me they only had a 2xl left.they were selling them for $19.99 and apparently nikefind free shipping does not work.

how do those windbreaker fit? I usually wear a xl in most of my clothes...should i be fine?

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

As of yesterday the nike outlet riverhead had-

a bunch of air max 90's
Sorry no pics...
can you give any detail on the air max 90s they had? colors, prices, size runs? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom