OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

am I the only person who sees September spelt in Spanish
laugh.gif
I just noticed.
laugh.gif
lol check the new title

today at Woodfield mall Nordstrom Rack i picked up sz 11.5 Black Jordan 2009s for 50$
they also had black CP3s sz 11.5 for 50$
and grey/white true flights sz 12 50$
white huarache 2k9 sz 12 50$
some lebron sixes
thats about it

i was at the rugged warehouse yesterday and saw the black/purple pippens for 49.99 in a sz 11.5 .kobe 3 in the red /gold colorway for 49.99 in a 9,9.5,10,10.5.nike air force 1 premium birds nest in black/green colorway for 49.99 in a sz 10,11.5, 12.

if any one would be so kind and pick me up those red kobe 3s in the 10.5 and those huarache 09s in the 12 i would appreciate it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

i was at the rugged warehouse yesterday and saw the black/purple pippens for 49.99 in a sz 11.5 .kobe 3 in the red /gold colorway for 49.99 in a 9,9.5,10,10.5 .nike air force 1 premium birds nest in black/green colorway for 49.99 in a sz 10,11.5, 12.
I knew the All Star edition wouldn't sell. HoHNY had those for MONTHS before they got rid of them. Shows how much hype the 4 had.

Picked up a pair of lebron soldier III white/black/red for $60 with the 30% off labor day at the lake elsinore outlet

Deer Crap report...

LBJ 6 346526 011 sz 9.5 $74.97 plus 30%

Air Max TL 2.5 319815 031$99.99 FSR

AJ 1 low Velcro 339894 161 sz11.5 $39.99 plus 30%

AJ 1 High Strap 342132 011 sz12-15 $79.99

Witness MVP Ts 379295 020 $19

Yah if someone can hook me up with the Kobe 3 in a size 10 (preferably) or a size 9.5 that would be awesome...there are no rugged wearhouses around in Cali.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Ajhix

Sneakerhead.com Tennis Ball Hypermax .....FSR 129.99 GOOOOO!!!

haha just copped 2 pair thank you sir !
pimp.gif
still got a full size run on dez(all 3 colors) dam if i had a job
Negative.

Only sizes 9 and down and a few of the bigger sizes.

bigsupa did you see the mvp witness shirt on display but all the shirts you could buy were regular witness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ajhix

Sneakerhead.com Tennis Ball Hypermax .....FSR 129.99 GOOOOO!!!

sick.gif
. still don't understand how anyone likes those hideous things....but to each his own....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

if any one would be so kind and pick me up those red kobe 3s in the 10.5 and those huarache 09s in the 12 i would appreciate it
happy.gif

so you can throw them on ebay and make some money off my finds sorry pimp.i will help someone who tryin to keep them and wear them.man u on here tryin 2 cop 2different sizes tht u know u not going wear.u sittin on here talking all that about tonystarks1 and you coppin shoes from that dude the day before youput'em on the spot like that.

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

happy.gif

so you can throw them on ebay and make some money off my finds sorry pimp.i will help someone who tryin to keep them and wear them.man u on here tryin 2 cop 2 different sizes tht u know u not going wear.u sittin on here talking all that about tonystarks1 and you coppin shoes from that dude the day before you put'em on the spot like that.
nah my last pair of all stars carbon fiber cracked on me and both would be thrown in my ball rotation and my size range is 10.5-12.. but hey if udont help idgaf
grin.gif

i know u tryin to keep your powerseller status up ebay man but not on my time.i will help anybody out except this clown.gotta go to work 2morrow but i will hitmy friend up 2morrow and see if she still have those sizes

GLIKS got grey Kobe 4ring t's for $19.99 sz S-2X
and they got the last 4 pair of nubuck 12 for $114-1 was sz12 I don't know the others
PM me. Ill go back to the mall tommorrow

^^^^looks like I have not missed much. Lemme brush my shoulders off and change into my SuperMan uniform and save this place. (Yes, again)

Raging bulls b-grade?

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^looks like I have not missed much. Lemme brush my shoulders off and change into my SuperMan uniform and save this place. (Yes, again)

Raging bulls b-grade?

Nice name
laugh.gif

youve been gone a minute Will

Back
Top Bottom