Official SF2THDR ps3

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

it's okay... not that spectacular... they should've changed the throwing system, cause throwing is a big big thing in the game... raadius, kicks23 where y'all at?
i played kicks23 earlier...whupped em
laugh.gif
for some reason i had a feeling theyd be a NT'er...

this game is pretty fun. i like the way it flows. it just fits, you know? definitely worth the money.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh and one more thing, how the heck do you get akuma? i want to know...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

You can't pick Akuma. (at least you couldn't in the OG) he is IN the game but only as a boss.
you can pick him in this one. i dont know how to either, but people have been using him online.

jae oh en what's your psn?

JAEohEN

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

You can't pick Akuma. (at least you couldn't in the OG) he is IN the game but only as a boss.
you can pick him in this one. i dont know how to either, but people have been using him online.

jae oh en what's your psn?

because there is an option to use orginal akuma when you want to play online but in a personal game, idk how to choose akuma, u thought it was some specialcode like in sf2. like go to cammy then another character then another charater then do soething, then a black box that says akuma will appear, not sure if itworks

my brother picked him by accident earlier, i think you press up when you near one of the top middle characters or something.

Anyone got any tips for ryu? Im trying to get the hadoken off consistently without accidently doing the uppercut. Im mostly using the R1 Kick right now,Jumping r1 and then ducking r1 right after.

Originally Posted by LuckyP25

my brother picked him by accident earlier, i think you press up when you near one of the top middle characters or something.

Anyone got any tips for ryu? Im trying to get the hadoken off consistently without accidently doing the uppercut. Im mostly using the R1 Kick right now, Jumping r1 and then ducking r1 right after.

i just use the d-pad, the dualshock just keeps making me jump up for some reason, plus i have years of experience just from using the dpad

Originally Posted by jae oh en

R2 being a trigger is ruining my life
laugh.gif

and when this game lags it lags BAD. im not talking about the intentional slowdown they kept from the original, im talking online lagging. damn near happens every match for me. ill be playing and the game will studder a bit and then next thing i know im losing all kinds of health while the dude im playing appears to still be on the other side of the screen. then he'll appear over me finishing a flash kick or something. i hope it's just the traffic and not my connection.

and when the hell did guile's flash kick start moving forward across the screen so much
laugh.gif
? that's part of the rebalancing they did right?
yeah they wanted it to go more horizontal instead of straight up.

copped it. love the new look. plays pretty smooth. time for the callus to come back on my thumb from usin the d-pad
pimp.gif
psn: anonomousdrift....add me ill beon

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

SMH @ anyone complaining about the price of this when it is remixed and has online play. $14.99 is surely worth it. I actually had expected it to be more.

Word. !$!? They've updated the backgrounds to 1080p, updated the character sprites to 1080p, rebalanced the characters to make weaker ones more
competitive, added new music, made akuma playable, and made it playable online. They Allow you to play in re-balance mode, or regular old SFIIT mode.

And you're complaining about $14.99?...

get a job.

This game is one hell of a value.

QFT

i can't believe some of the dues on here

I dont have a PS3, all i have is a 360 but no Live. Is there any other way i can play this game? I dont really play games too often, grew out of them really,but i used to stay on SF II. How can i get this game? Is it only downloadable?

I've been waiting for this game since last year, and now it's finally here
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom