Official SF2THDR ps3

UALRDYKNOW is a cheater this dude can see who you select
laugh.gif
j/k

I'm gonna downgrade to a PS2 controller, throwing a fire ball instead of a dragon punch FTL

Also, I keep pressing L2 for Juggernaut to give me some assistance but it doesn't seem to work

i got this for xbox live this afternoon, just have to download it to the console when i get home.

i will look up some of you guys when i get home this evening to play.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Also, I keep pressing L2 for Juggernaut to give me some assistance but it doesn't seem to work
laugh.gif
I was doing this yesterday, kept thinking to myself"why ain't Cable coming out?!?"

Man I can not beat Ryu... Hyduken's left and right, and then when I get close he uppercuts me... God I suck at fighting games
laugh.gif

^^^its all about timing. I style all over him with Cammy.

Each fighter has a routine when you're playing the CPU, you just gotta learn it.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Man I can not beat Ryu... Hyduken's left and right, and then when I get close he uppercuts me... God I suck at fighting games
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm gonna downgrade to a PS2 controller, throwing a fire ball instead of a dragon punch FTL
i don't think it's the controller, it could just be the mode youre playing in. i read the remixed mode is more forgiving on move inputsand that can lead to hadouken/shoryuken mixups.

pretty tough game so far.. ive been playing the original on snes lately and this is way harder on normal

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

man %*@@ zangief
mad.gif
I feel you on Zangief...one of the corniest characters in the game along with Blanka and Vega..

I have been playing since about 4 PM today and this game is surely worth the 15 bucks. As my dude Crimson Cloud Attire said...anyone complaining about theprice needs to get a job.

Online play is great and I actually enjoy the lobby spectator mode.

PSN is flatbushfiyah23....get at me!

i hope some of you are awake
laugh.gif
. my psn: cbfpunch. hit me up if you wanna play ssf2thdror even socom if you got it. i'll try to be on all day.

Back
Top Bottom