Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

my stupid $!# ain't even attempt to make a move for the LeBron's

and that was the only pair i wanted

oh well...playoff XII's

Wait it out.  3 months from now, people will be asking for $200 or a tad over, while other LBJ colorways release.

Typical of the "shoe economy" these days...

Dunkmans > These.

XIIs got that banana shape, but my o.g.s separated, so.....................

You can ID a better pair of Lebron dunkmans with the "foamposite" material on nikeid right now...

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

my stupid $!# ain't even attempt to make a move for the LeBron's

and that was the only pair i wanted

oh well...playoff XII's

Wait it out.  3 months from now, people will be asking for $200 or a tad over, while other LBJ colorways release.

Typical of the "shoe economy" these days...

Dunkmans > These.

XIIs got that banana shape, but my o.g.s separated, so.....................

You can ID a better pair of Lebron dunkmans with the "foamposite" material on nikeid right now...

Don't do it!

That "foamposite" material is actually some soft nylon shell kind of thing...looks terrible.

Don't do it!

That "foamposite" material is actually some soft nylon shell kind of thing...looks terrible.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Went to the DTLR raffle in SE and missed my chance by 1 number smh.

same here I thought i had it for a min 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I tried to post up that champs at columbia was doing a midnight release but my phone died. I got a call that people were already lined up so I rushed there. Luckly I was near the front of the line and got my sz 9.5 lebrons but really I feel like its too loud for my taste

I was there too thing that sucked so many dudes kept cutting in line Smh

shouldve gotten my kobes. ended up with a *$$$%%% kids pair. smdh

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I tried to post up that champs at columbia was doing a midnight release but my phone died. I got a call that people were already lined up so I rushed there. Luckly I was near the front of the line and got my sz 9.5 lebrons but really I feel like its too loud for my taste

I was there too thing that sucked so many dudes kept cutting in line Smh

shouldve gotten my kobes. ended up with a *$$$%%% kids pair. smdh

Originally Posted by iCan

Untitled.jpg

but its not 2 for 1. 1 for 1 and some gas $$$

Response too late.

Shoe (all of them) already sold.........................................................
need a better excuse.

my "response" was 30 minutes from your "inquiry"...  but its all good..

Need a better excuse?  You know who I am and how much I get hit up off GP, on REGULAR releases?

Let alone a "beast" release....

If anyone has a history of telling ducktales or welling up here, You v. Me, we can do historical tale of the tape...

Just check the back pages.

You sound "beast salty" to me.

But I guess you should.  Mr. Shoe City/Mr. Fox News/Mr. Shoe King shouldn't be in no line @ Mondow for NO shoe OR paying RETAIL.

But I let you shoe stars live, until you wanna jump out there.

What cha'life like?  Mine is REAL.

laugh.gif

Done.

"I ain't a killer, but don't push me..........."

Untitled.jpg

but its not 2 for 1. 1 for 1 and some gas $$$

Response too late.

Shoe (all of them) already sold.........................................................
need a better excuse.

Need a better excuse?  You know who I am and how much I get hit up off GP, on REGULAR releases?

Let alone a "beast" release....

If anyone has a history of telling ducktales or welling up here, You v. Me, we can do historical tale of the tape...

Just check the back pages.

You sound "beast salty" to me.

But I guess you should.  Mr. Shoe City/Mr. Fox News/Mr. Shoe King shouldn't be in no line @ Mondow for NO shoe OR paying RETAIL.

But I let you shoe stars live, until you wanna jump out there.

What cha'life like?  Mine is REAL.

laugh.gif

Done.

"I ain't a killer, but don't push me..........."

Now,

In all seriousness...

Anyone who knows me know I wear a 10.5-11.

I was attempting to broker a deal between you and my man at a store outside the Atlanta area, which had them, no hype, no lines.

I hit him asap and sent him a link to this thread.

Before I can explain to him why it was a good deal on HIS end and how he can have his cheap rent paid next month (using discount on the LBJs, then trading you, then selling what you traded him), he already sold them.

When I got word, I posted.

But, I'm the a-hole though, right?

Right.

Now,

In all seriousness...

Anyone who knows me know I wear a 10.5-11.

I was attempting to broker a deal between you and my man at a store outside the Atlanta area, which had them, no hype, no lines.

I hit him asap and sent him a link to this thread.

Before I can explain to him why it was a good deal on HIS end and how he can have his cheap rent paid next month (using discount on the LBJs, then trading you, then selling what you traded him), he already sold them.

When I got word, I posted.

But, I'm the a-hole though, right?

Right.

Response too late.

need a better excuse.

but even kanye had to to buy his own shoes on ebay......

slim thug  buying cool greys on release day like everyone else....

Im saying with how this shoes been releasing lately and some people having busy lives you can't get shoes 100% of the time...

I have a swoosh account and many times have to pay over retail for shoes because i'm not a computer when some shoes drops.....

even I hit you when I try to find a pair....not everything is obtainable.

You cop a 11 iv and was trynna still find a 10.5 and your suppose to be mr.  dtlr.....

Just saying not every shoe is obtainable no matter who you are or what connects you have.

Response too late.

need a better excuse.

but even kanye had to to buy his own shoes on ebay......

slim thug  buying cool greys on release day like everyone else....

Im saying with how this shoes been releasing lately and some people having busy lives you can't get shoes 100% of the time...

I have a swoosh account and many times have to pay over retail for shoes because i'm not a computer when some shoes drops.....

even I hit you when I try to find a pair....not everything is obtainable.

You cop a 11 iv and was trynna still find a 10.5 and your suppose to be mr.  dtlr.....

Just saying not every shoe is obtainable no matter who you are or what connects you have.

^
I never claim fame, put pics up here, try to be a "sneakerstar" for one thing...

This is my hobby, and its love and love for the people I sincerely f'with in the hobby.  Bottom line.  And my actions here last 6 years prove it, announced or not.

Two, I bought size 11s in the IVs thinking that was MY SIZE in these fake-like IVs, NOT because I had no other choice.

Any other co-signs before I log off?

I see now everyone watching moves to counter-act/put it against you later.  But everyone is successful as I am at it! 
roll.gif

"If first you don't succeed, try again."

^
I never claim fame, put pics up here, try to be a "sneakerstar" for one thing...

This is my hobby, and its love and love for the people I sincerely f'with in the hobby.  Bottom line.  And my actions here last 6 years prove it, announced or not.

Two, I bought size 11s in the IVs thinking that was MY SIZE in these fake-like IVs, NOT because I had no other choice.

Any other co-signs before I log off?

I see now everyone watching moves to counter-act/put it against you later.  But everyone is successful as I am at it! 
roll.gif

"If first you don't succeed, try again."

Back
Top Bottom