Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

anyone seen the militia green/gum AJKO's anywhere?

they released this past Saturday...

Apparently Oreo 2.0s are sitting on shelves everywhere but around my way. Have you guys seen them in Nova area Footlockers? No stock locate option available on these according to the dude I talked to yesterday. I'm calling in a favor with a good friend that lives close to a FTL that has them in stock. Hopefully they still have my size by the time he gets there tomorrow.

My boy called Major to see what they were charging for the Laney XIV's this weekend, Dude caught an attitude with him and said they haven't set a price yet b/c it's not Saturday. :smh:

Apparently Oreo 2.0s are sitting on shelves everywhere but around my way. Have you guys seen them in Nova area Footlockers? No stock locate option available on these according to the dude I talked to yesterday. I'm calling in a favor with a good friend that lives close to a FTL that has them in stock. Hopefully they still have my size by the time he gets there tomorrow.

they had them at the foot locker at fair oaks a few weeks ago. but that was a while ago...

njavier03 njavier03 , thanks for the note. My homie scooped a pair for me at the Tysons FTL. The employee there said they were on their 3rd restock, so the Fair Oaks location might actually still have some. Either way, I'm good now!

Yo they not even releasing em bro!!! The manager ***** a *****

All my connects quit or got fired and that manager hates me lol

He wouldn't come out the back when I went in today. His part timer kept saying fcfs for lebrons and Royal lows, no unc tho...

They didn't have the paper on the window either so I guess not

Last edited:
Yo they not even releasing em bro!!! The manager ***** a *****

All my connects quit or got fired and that manager hates me lol

He wouldn't come out the back when I went in today. His part timer kept saying fcfs for lebrons and Royal lows, no unc tho...

They didn't have the paper on the window either so I guess not

Damn that was the spot too

yeah i went buy during my lunch today and they said spend $200 for a guarantee ticket to buy at 160.......LOL 
mean.gif

yeah i went buy during my lunch today and they said spend $200 for a guarantee ticket to buy at 160.......LOL 
mean.gif
Lol. I'm shocked people still support them tbh. They must have a loyal few. It's mind blowing to me how they're not out of business yet.

Lol. I'm shocked people still support them tbh. They must have a loyal few. It's mind blowing to me how they're not out of business yet.

They get every limited release so beasts will spend the extra dough they tax....

I second that, won't ever support them

Back
Top Bottom