OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

So these are coming back out, do you guys have any info on when they'll hit the U.S and if they will have mens sizes also?

Why?

These were part of that back to school back with the crayola vandals and elmers glue 90s. The 90s hit 50% off, and they did the best out of the bunch. Those joints sat at like 24.99.

I guess nike thinks they will do better this time around but it looks like they will only be in GS sizes for now. I hope not because I would definitely buy them when they drop in the U.S

^Nice Olives & Ultramans. Ultramans were one of the dunks that really got me into the shoe game. 

I literally went through all 50+ pages and still am amazed. Going to try and complete most/all co.jp/euro/fa dunks along with the gr releases any where from 1999-2005. Recently got these 1999 Carolina Blue/White NYC dunks about two weeks ago but never got a chance to take any photos of them. Also got some Maple Dunk Highs from 2004. I'll post those soon to try and keep one of my favorite threads alive.

IG - @dunksrnice

Just getting interested in sneakers again, and early 2000s dunks have always been my favorite. Do ya'll mostly buy off eBay these days? Doesn't seem like anyone sells dunks on this site anymore.

Also has anyone seen any of the City Attack co jp's in a size 12, and dare I ask a size 13? Fat chance, I know, don't think i ever saw any years back...

I've been on the hunt for a pair in an 11 or 10.5 for the better part of 2 years. They aren't even popping up on Japanese sites much anymore and your size is a unicorn.

Just getting interested in sneakers again, and early 2000s dunks have always been my favorite. Do ya'll mostly buy off eBay these days? Doesn't seem like anyone sells dunks on this site anymore.

Also has anyone seen any of the City Attack co jp's in a size 12, and dare I ask a size 13? Fat chance, I know, don't think i ever saw any years back...

Since 12 is my size I can honestly say they're few and far between these days

Collective has the red/navy pair in mints mints size though right now

Also I just came across a Georgetown colorway from 2000 that I don't believe I've ever seen before may just have to pick it up

Do it if its in decent shape. I got my pair for under 70 shipped, but I'd pay double even in used shape.

verse001 - Great stuff as always! 

Recent pick ups, 1999 Co.Jp Ultraman & Brazil Dunk Lows. Always wanted Brazil lows when I saw them for the first time on the Internet & back in 2003-2004 when Greyone had this documentary about shoes and some guy put red laces on them. Thought it such a cool color combo. Unfortunately that video is long gone. I tried looking it up and it just wont load. Had so many gems! 

Ultramans and Brazil lows were the first and a few others that really got me into dunks heavy. Going to really try and complete most/all co.jp dunks.

IG - @dunksrnice

Back
Top Bottom