OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Hey guys i was wondering if i could get a price check on these
I beleive they are called the school girl dunks
dunk_wmns_school.jpg

^^ I'd say $100 DS, if you're able to find them. Its funny how old GR's are harder to find than all the "limited" crap thats put outnowadays. I'm looking for a DS pair right now too.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by daaznfella

there is no "name" for those dunks, people want to call them darth vaders, but to me

FA patent dunk High

that's it. My all time favorite nike period! i have my wear pair and a ds pair, i posted these on page 14

igk9c6.jpg

wear pair on the left, ds set on the right, sb nubuck ones in the background..

it's funny, because if somebody really actually offered me "heat" for my ds set, i'd really have to pass, yes that means supremes, sbtgs, whatever else is out there... it's damn near impossible to find a ds set of these.....land o' kicks, i still remember, and i still thank you!

WOW ! Really just WOW !
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

Please tell me someone here is willing to sell me theres !?

anywhere i could find these?

Originally Posted by evangelo

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by daaznfella

there is no "name" for those dunks, people want to call them darth vaders, but to me

FA patent dunk High

that's it. My all time favorite nike period! i have my wear pair and a ds pair, i posted these on page 14

igk9c6.jpg

wear pair on the left, ds set on the right, sb nubuck ones in the background..

it's funny, because if somebody really actually offered me "heat" for my ds set, i'd really have to pass, yes that means supremes, sbtgs, whatever else is out there... it's damn near impossible to find a ds set of these.....land o' kicks, i still remember, and i still thank you!

WOW ! Really just WOW !
pimp.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

Please tell me someone here is willing to sell me theres !?

anywhere i could find these?

Just sold my VVVVVNDS, 9.9/10, size 10 for $165 shipped...

I always liked/wanted vio's, now for some reason i'm happy i never got them
laugh.gif
Crisp Celtics jwdanklefs.
Unfortunatly my pair (as well as all my other pairs) are starting to get really beat and yellowed. I guess that's what you get after almost 5 years ofwear.

I've been on the prowl for those Hyacinth Mita Dunks for a while. I was sleeping on them when they first came out, now I can never find a pair when I havethe money.

Nice Celts jwdanklefs.

I'll give you $40 more than you payed for them?
Just kidding mods.... but seriously?

I dont think so brother... You know I hit you up a while back (a few times) for yours... And they will be worn!!!!! Soon!!!!!

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I've been on the prowl for those Hyacinth Mita Dunks for a while. I was sleeping on them when they first came out, now I can never find a pair when I have the money.
same here...
frown.gif

I donno if these are simple but wateva...love suede, love this pack...Its sad I hardly wear them cuz of the weather at times but when I do...I trash em todeath as you can see.
smh.gif

Some other dunks I have that are not SB...

Hey if anybody wants 10.5-11 vvvnds co jp ultraman dunk lows, low Brazils or low argina get at me. NOT my stuff but my boy. Mad legit dude.

Well I feel that this thread needs a revival so I will do my best. Yeah I know it's a lot of pics but hey I like simple dunks.
grin.gif

Here is my "simple" dunk high collection.

Rapid Storms and the Reverse

Brazils and Knicks (Knicks are my favorite of the whole bunch)

Spark Blues and Goldenrods (Spark Blues are the only one of these that aren't my size but I squeeze my foot in there because I love the shoe so damn much)

City Attacks and the Reverse

Reverse Goldenrod Samples and Patent Stormtroopers

Other Goldenrods and the Reverse Samples again

Other Knicks and Black/Royals

Two more Brazils

Carolina/Navys and Brazils

UNLVs (or OSUs
pimp.gif
) and Syracuses

Celtics and Kentuckys

Georgetowns and Black 3Ms

Leather Stormtroopers and Other Patent Stormtroopers

Black/Greys and Un-Heinekens

Grey/Navys, Patent Navy/Oranges, and Other City Attacks

And a little bonus:

Thanks all!!

And to the guy above me those dunks do not belong in this thread!

Comments are all appreciated!

Take it easy!

Back
Top Bottom