OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

my newest addition to the collection
ultramans.jpg

now to cop some pistachios
devil.gif

Nylon tongues....nice.

1 pic I found on an old USB drive, I need to find my others, I don't own these anymore, but still appreciated:

Dated August 2005........

Cris.

^^I know right? Regret passing up sooooo many gems on the salesrack, due to not having much money. Looking back 2000-2004 was crazy!^^
**edit** just remembered I sill have Photo blue Hi's and Brazil Hi's on ice YAY
smokin.gif
 might have to unds soon....

^ Word...regret sellin' and regret passin', and yes, I got my Brazils on the sale rack in Footlocker in Rome when we visited for $60, someone offered me $275 a couple months later, couldn't pass it up.

Cris.

Yup, the good old days Cris, I do miss em
frown.gif
Decided to dig out some simple dunks and snap pics.
It's nowhere near the kind of collections posted in this thread, but then again, I'm nowhere near done with my list.

I had/have more, but these are the one I deem "simple", others were either beat to hell or customized (read: not simple anymore
tongue.gif
)

I sneaked two '08 releases in there, sorry, but IMO these fit the description (not quality-wise though)

Anyway on to the pics....

Originally Posted by yeezys

very nice where did u get those thing like that

He has been into sneakers for more than a few years obviously... Not hating, but your username gives the opposite impression.  If you ask a more pointed question, I (and probably most people on here) would be more than willing to help.

As for accessibilty, the pair on the bottom right was released semi recently and was available at Journeys among many other places i assume.  Coulda been a Journey's exclusive though.  I wanna say British Tan or something like that.

PoPcoRN Playa 24:
laugh.gif

yeezys: yeah, what PoPcoRN Playa said; try to formulate your questions more clearly.
To answer your question: they're releases that range from about '03 to '08, just stuff I've accumulated over the years.

OGfiend: Actually they're dyed unForbes, kinda the other way round to what you said lol.

Originally Posted by yeezys

very nice where did u get those thing like that

Huh? I have spent a good 2 and half minutes trying to figure out what this means... I dont know how to answer this...
roll.gif

Cris - Lex - Dope fellas!!! More pic peez!!! lol

^ Haha, me too, it hurt my brain too much, so I said forget it.

And I'll try to find my other pics.......

Cris.

MORE DUNKS PLEASE!!!

All of NT is holding back...

I know there has to be more people in here with some dope older collections of dunks...

POST THEM!!!

^One of my Dunk Grails right there. If I ever got them, I'd probably never wear them, though.

I have a contribution for this post coming in in a few days.

Here's one to keep this thread up. I'm gonna throw up a group shot after I receive a pair im waiting on.
64625d6e2e71d78bd9af5cb3f2e93d41608eb1d.jpg

Once again, if you have some '99 highs or any FA release, size 10-11, I'm always interested.

Never really got into Dunks and SBs but I won't turn down a simple, dope colorway-

(From my collection post)

Back
Top Bottom