Official Skyzoo The Salvation Thread

12) The Necessary Evils (produced by Needlz)
Needlz killed this beat and Sky killed the flow
smh.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I aint even gonna front when I first got on to Sky a couple years ago it was all
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. He burst out the gate with Corner Store Classic, The City's Favorite, Cloud 9. I wasn't feeling The Power Of Words as much and then he kinda went ghost. I wasn't hearing a lot of heat for dude and had him at the bottom of my list of BK rappers to look out for (Sha Stimuli and Torae being at the top).

This right here, this right here son Waaaaaaaaaaay above my expectations. It really can't be stressed.

The Shooter's Soundtrack
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Return Of The Real
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Penmanship
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The ENTIRE album is crazy tho. Go support. 29th is far away but don't forget, sad thing is this would be getting so much love back in '97/'98
smh.gif

Yes glad cats feel this way about Skyzoo def an overlooked mc. I was
grin.gif
atfirst on this effort cause he was mia for a minute. but this album rocks.
cloud 9 is a downlow classic imo.

My Interpretation (produced by Best Kept Secret) BKS murdered that beat
pimp.gif
i didnt know who they were til i heard the track and wondered why it sounded like them joints
off of Wale's Mixtape about nothin. turns out them cats did most of them joint on there and i didnt know it.

Penmanship (produced by Black Milk) track is raw
pimp.gif
love that black showedsky some love with this beat.

this will be copped. support good music!

It's funny cuz I recognized all of the producers but I was looking at the Just and Black joints like ??what??? Wasn't even sure how he was gonna comeacross on a Just joint or a Black joint.

Everybody else is either in house or Justus League fam so that was expected.

Great album
pimp.gif
. Wanna say classic but Imma hold off just to see its replay value and staying power.

This is honestly one of the better albums I've heard all year. Crack from beginning to end.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Jay should have signed this dude as the first artist to RN...
For what? So the album can be botched and bastardized and eventually he gets shelved or dropped?

Indie labels (as in no name labels with no superstars backing them) have been letting artists produce the best music for the past 5 years now.

For what? So the album can be botched and bastardized and eventually he gets shelved or dropped?

Indie labels (as in no name labels with no superstars backing them) have been letting artists produce the best music for the past 5 years now.

^^^ couldnt have said it ne better:. majors are done indies is where its at look whats poppin with saigon's album:.

I had my sister go out to best buy to see if they had it in stock today however its been pushed back to the 29th so ima grab this. I am so tempted to listen toa few of the new tracks, i am trying my best not to.

If that was the lane RN was driving on...I doubt Hov would have chosen J.Cole as the first artist on the label. I don't see his album beingbotched and bastardized...and more people know who he is than Skyzoo...just off the co-sign alone. I've heard more about his mixtape than Sky'salbum...and that's strictly off the fact that Cole has that co-sign.

Anyways...as for the album...classic.

If that was the lane RN was driving on...I doubt Hov would have chosen J.Cole as the first artist on the label. I don't see his album being botched and bastardized...and more people know who he is than Skyzoo...just off the co-sign alone. I've heard more about his mixtape than Sky's album...and that's strictly off the fact that Cole has that co-sign.

Hey man it aint your fault you were late on J. Cole and had to wait for Ol Man Jigga to co sign him. Not even sure homey's album gonna drop(don't wanna jinx it). Lets wait and see what happens with the J. Cole situation.

If that was the lane RN was driving on...I doubt Hov would have chosen J.Cole as the first artist on the label. I don't see his album being botched and bastardized...and more people know who he is than Skyzoo...just off the co-sign alone. I've heard more about his mixtape than Sky's album...and that's strictly off the fact that Cole has that co-sign.

Hey man it aint your fault you were late on J. Cole and had to wait for Ol Man Jigga to co sign him. Not even sure homey's album gonna drop (don't wanna jinx it). Lets wait and see what happens with the J. Cole situation.
ohwell.gif
Who said I was late on J.Cole?

I said people have taken interest in him and large portion of that reason is the co-sign. Are you SERIOUSLY going to sit up here and tell me that itdoesn't?

I'm just simply saying...the co-sign would have been enough for a large amount of people to take notice in Sky...because right now they don't. RNain't Def Jam...I don't think Jay is telling J.Cole that his first single is going to have to be a Swizz Beat track with Rihanna on the hook or heain't coming out.

After OB4CII, best album of the year...I think I'ma a buy a hard copy. I like buying albums when I actually know me buying it effects the rapper.

Back
Top Bottom