Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

the shoes were live when the tweet was sent out. That's all I'll say. you're very lucky if you cart anything limited on NDC anymore
i don't think this is very true since i was at least able to wait in line...if the shoes were really all taken before countdown hits zero, then it would have said out of stock immedialty

the shoes were live when the tweet was sent out. That's all I'll say. you're very lucky if you cart anything limited on NDC anymore

i don't think this is very true since i was at least able to wait in line...if the shoes were really all taken before countdown hits zero, then it would have said out of stock immedialty

It was true....also true with jeters and WTLs. This was at 7:56am EST on Saturday. All the big ATC dudes will tell you the same as well

View media item 1248250

I can send you a video of my program running 3 minutes before each release up until the last shoe was carted. I went 98 percent or better on each of those releases you just stated , and they were all carted after 8am

They tweet at 7:50 so it means if youre able to take out the timer during that time then you get the upperhand on purchasing the shoes? Thats what im figuring out how to take off the timer,, manually.

I can send you a video of my program running 3 minutes before each release up until the last shoe was carted. I went 98 percent or better on each of those releases you just stated , and they were all carted after 8am

lol why does is matter what if I took a pic with my cell phone or screenshot? 

Did I not make my point?

Like I said believe what you want, but Memphis, Frat and the other dudes will tell you that 95% of the times bots and programs and the internet speed bs that is crammed down our throats aren't the determining factors on whether you eat or not on NDC

The amount of BS that goes on online is the reason even nike started going back to fcfs on the limited stuff, it's straight up ridiculous

^im starting to believe it is, i havent cooked online since gamma 11's, and that was rsvp not the release on nikestore

Free ATC for NT if you're such a nike god
never said I was a god. I was simply responding to your statement bro.

As for free, I don't usually do that.

But since you asked so kindly.. pm me your : nike info, size, and shoe. I'll see what I can do :wink:

Well I think we can all conclude that it's a waste of time to try on NDC on anything limited without using a service/bot 

Back
Top Bottom