Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Well I think we can all conclude that it's a waste of time to try on NDC on anything limited without using a service/bot 
I wouldn't say that. As you saw with the slam dunks, Nike made some slight changes to security. I think this will have an effect on many of the bots out there. 

^im starting to believe it is, i havent cooked online since gamma 11's, and that was rsvp not the release on nikestore
it definitely is, why else would they do fcfs on Jeters and these? They can rsvp GRs/limited GRs but it makes no sense to do it when there are only 50 pairs in the store

Well I think we can all conclude that it's a waste of time to try on NDC on anything limited without using a service/bot 

Ive always been successful copping manually on ndc during gr and Non-GR Releases before they put on that timer. When put on the timer i couldnt even get a gr, though i was able to add the wheat foams, only finishline saved me lately. really want nike to bring back their TLO AND 8am tweet. Hate that countdown.

Free ATC for NT if you're such a nike god
never said I was a god. I was simply responding to your statement bro.

As for free, I don't usually do that.

But since you asked so kindly.. pm me your : nike info, size, and shoe. I'll see what I can do :wink:

Fo sho b. Hook it up with those vapors, server has been trashed the past month ever since they blocked early add for jeter re-release and supreme af1....need to get cloud running again. Even with the changes this past month and weekend, I think someone with a decent set up like yourself prolly cooked

NDC bumped my delivery up one day...

smokin.gif

Ive always been successful copping manually on ndc during gr and Non-GR Releases before they put on that timer. When put on the timer i couldnt even get a gr, though i was able to add the wheat foams, only finishline saved me lately. really want nike to bring back their TLO AND 8am tweet. Hate that countdown.

Screw a bot, i want to know your secret to actually getting to pay on finishline.. Without getting errors and holds on CC and paypal

Last edited:

never said I was a god. I was simply responding to your statement bro.

As for free, I don't usually do that.

But since you asked so kindly.. pm me your : nike info, size, and shoe. I'll see what I can do :wink:
can you give tips or anything to how to get around the timer?

Can never get to my cart on NDC.  Usually end up at the timer and after that tells me either the pair is out of stock, try again, or the timer runs out. 

You also have that stupid **** capthca that never takes on NDC.  So again last place for me to go for when it comes to these types of releases. 

today would be the day i head home for lunch and my delivery guy doesn't come during the time he usually does 
mean.gif

left a note in my mail box to authorize the package since it had signature confirmation and still got the notice left -_- i swear usps is so damn dated the fact that in 2014 you cant pre-sign or arrange for a package to be held in advance is absolutely beyond comprehension. I know he had to see the message in my mail box urghh now i gotta wait till tomorrow morning. 

Screw a bot, i want to know your secret to actually getting to pay on finishline.. Without getting errors and holds on CC and paypal

Haha i remember we were talking about it months ago. I dont know too but to be specific i use a visa debit card (checking acct) from chase thats all.. Sometimes paypal to make it quicker if i dont use $20 rewards.

So it's bots or miss out, how funny....am waiting for the day when it's only left up to your internet speed to obtain online releases or online raffle

So it's bots or miss out, how funny....am waiting for the day when it's only left up to your internet speed to obtain online releases or online raffle
It's always been about your internet speed! Even if you have the top of the line bot  if your internet speed is trash you still not gonna cop anything!

Back
Top Bottom