Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Yeah no I meant the black inserts in the ankle are I saw someone say if they're not the white ones they are fake I just don't know why you would guarantee authenticity of they are fake

Hey guys, for all those people searching for pairs be careful from ordering from overseas sites. There's a lot of fakes going around. Some stores package and ship the fake shoes with real boxes.

The way you can tell if the box is fake is that on the side of the box, the letters are embossed on and you can feel it, where as for the fake boxes the lettering is just printed on. Also for the fake pairs, some of the stitching is missing. I will post more detailed pics later on for your guys reference.

Damn i wanna wear my pair but they just look so good ds. Im on the fence lmao getting a second pair cost arm and a leg right now.

Last edited:
How is quality compared to the history 6s or infrared 23 6s?

I have those two but not these and the quality on both especially history 6s is on point

The material is different from anything ive seen JB use before. So it's hard to compare it with the Infrared 23 and Spizike 6 I have those as well. But what sets the slamdunks apart is the detailing can't really notice it till the shoe is in hand. Grab a pair you won't regret it fam.

Love the slam dunk box and the shoe looks dope with the flash on.  not sure if I want keep though for $200.  

How is quality compared to the history 6s or infrared 23 6s?

I have those two but not these and the quality on both especially history 6s is on point
Feels kind of like a 5Lab3 with that 3M overlay. It's a bit stiff as well.

The material is different from anything ive seen JB use before. So it's hard to compare it with the Infrared 23 and Spizike 6 I have those as well. But what sets the slamdunks apart is the detailing can't really notice it till the shoe is in hand. Grab a pair you won't regret it fam.
just can't do these prices on my size. lowest ive seen is 450

ridiculously thrilled to have a pair!! congrats to those who copped, and to those who couldn't i hope a restock is around the corner for you guys and/or the resell prices become reasonable! 
happy.gif

ridiculously thrilled to have a pair!! congrats to those who copped, and to those who couldn't i hope a restock is around the corner for you guys and/or the resell prices become reasonable! 
happy.gif
i saw you posted in this thread fam, you deserve a pair! all of us Slam dunk nerds deserve a pair haha. congrats

i saw you posted in this thread fam, you deserve a pair! all of us Slam dunk nerds deserve a pair haha. congrats

So happy to have a pair bro.. Definitely something people like me and you will have DS 10 years from now lol

Back
Top Bottom