Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

He stated it exactly as an opinion, and then you call him out that his opinion is wrong by citing your opinion as the argument?
:lol:

who's arguing? Sounds more like youre trying to create on though

thanks for YOUR input :wink:

Last edited:
Yea that wait until hype dies down thing works with the majority of shoes today but these are not one of them

Round February size 8-11 will be about 7 to 8 bills lol
think so bro? i think the resellers will be looking to move for holiday related stuff & people who missed will go after the holiday releases. idk i guess we shall see

doubt these drop in pr, but it only takes one person that needs $ to get a deal. The demand for the shoe, coupled with the limited availability most likely means prices going up tho...

ok outta these 3 you aint got 2 of them and your talking
lol if you could read you could see that i dont have any of them. these and the infrared 23 joints are wack. spizikes arent my cup of tea but theyre cleaner than the other 2.

i dont have to buy a shoe to have an opinion on it, lol

View media item 1251310
View media item 1251311
Extremely hard for me to get these bad girls I had to win a raffle at one of 3 stores I only get one entry .. in florida that had them love this shoe is also in my opinion big time collectors item and SHOULDNT. Be worn the shoe lights up like a magical Chinese script when hit with light shinning at just the right brightness the "white" that goes around the midsole has a pearly/glitter effect on it that can only be seen and appreciated up close:)) I'll try to get some shots congratz to all y'all that got lucky enough to cap.

That would be tough, a pair of jays with some Chinese script on it :smokin

I got 2 pair from footlocker. Check the 3m in the front of each shoe. ! seems to have some of the detail missing. 

[ATTACHMENT=8282][ATTACHMENT=8283][ATTACHMENT=8284][ATTACHMENT=8285]image.jpg (50k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]I was going to purchase slam dunks from this site but the thing is they are in France and the site looks legit says 100% authentic guaranteed but then he sent me more pics to my email and said these are them and I noticed that the shoe trees are black(not white) and I saw someone on Instagram say that someone's who had black shoe trees were fake. I was wondering if anyone knows this to be true or if the overseas pairs could vary in something like that

if youre talking about that .. .thats not the shoe tree, but that comes in a lot of J's now and majority of them are black.

i dont have this shoe tho, so if youre actually referring to something inside the toe box area then just disregard my post

Back
Top Bottom