Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I can tell you there was a page that was linked on their website for them and then once sold out the page started redirecting to the new releases. That is as far as I got with the page so destroyed.
Yeah I saw that but was redirected too. oh well been a week of L's for me 
ohwell.gif

the tweet woke me up haha was about to get up to look at my phone and was like ah screw it i wont wear those anyway haha

jesh where you ATL guys copping lol
Got mine from City Gear Lenox (I won the raffle). They only had 9 pairs, only 4 people picked up, so 5 pairs went to FCFS at 10.

WIshATL (opens at noon, but has a LOT of people there already) is FCFS, DTLR Southlake did FCFS, and A Ma Maniere ATL is also FCFS (also has a LOT of people). Everywhere else did raffles.

Got mine from City Gear Lenox (I won the raffle). They only had 9 pairs, only 4 people picked up, so 5 pairs went to FCFS at 10.

WIshATL (opens at noon, but has a LOT of people there already) is FCFS, DTLR Southlake did FCFS, and A Ma Maniere ATL is also FCFS (also has a LOT of people). Everywhere else did raffles.
fricken hate iowa.....

i just came in here to say these shoes are wack. i'm just waking up, hung the **** over. i didn't even think about this release. EPIC night last night. so many b*tches, it was CRAZY. baltimore.... fells point... yea, if u were there, u already know!

on another note, hopefully most of u in here are youngins or asians who grew up on slam dunk. otherwise, i just don't get . retro 6 with cartoons on em? is that what's poppin in the streets now? oh...

infrareds, legend blues and i'm out!

Back
Top Bottom