Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Let’s post some dubs. If you eat on unions with your bot, let us know!
27394781-56DE-479E-98C0-A0765F6795AB.jpeg

How do people like Benjamin Kickz get so many pairs of shoes? I know it cant be all raffles/bots?

Naive question but I wanna get into reselling but most people cant even get a pair for themselves lol

He gets pairs back doored from a few spots so he pays extra for those, he buys back people’s pairs at a fair price or he pays people to stand in line for him.

I missed the drop from still driving around lol. Figured I had no chance anyway good to see some people did get thru manually

Where grimeyy grimeyy at

I missed the drop from still driving around lol. Figured I had no chance anyway good to see some people did get thru manually

Where grimeyy grimeyy at

I ****ed up my links when they changed if. But no they didnt stop bots. Lol ons dude with Cyber checked out 33 pairs

Yup that’s the thing with bots man. You either do really well or one small thing crashes the whole day.

618C24F8-D6D8-4CBE-A742-A7778DDAC8EB.png

Now that this release is over, I have another shoe you can make money on.

Air Jordan 1 Mid GS 554725-607

Only released at Footlocker and it released on Thursday 11/15/18

Go buy all sz 4-6 in your area, use discounts if you can. These are a big hit in China!

Last edited:
Sold all my ROTY. Was a good day, didn’t wanna hold these, I’m holding way too many shoes rn lol. On to the next release!
This is the move, I saved a purple and green toe to see howd they do long term and both dipped in price :frown: I only did 5 pairs, 4 gs and 1 mens and let all of em sold last night.

a lot

shadows, top 3, reverse shattered, clay green, blue moon, bred toe, homage, shadow GS, court purple, court puple GS

uhh, i think thats everything.

thats a good stash to have. i would look to sell those in a year. i wouldnt hold them much longer. cash is king

Back
Top Bottom