Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Can someone please help me find a Serbia soccer jersey in 2xl?

I found this, but I have no clue if it's even authentic or if the price is good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...5f79b630f5#ht_2532wt_689

Are These the kind the players wear?
Serbia jerseys are harder to come by now because I believe the last time Nike made them was for the World Cup.  I know that new ones are coming out very, very soon along with the other new Nike national team kits.  The ebay listing here is about retail price, which is a little unreasonable.  I'd say just wait for the new ones.
And the players wear the jerseys that retail for $150- the ones that retail for $70-80 look much the same and still have a pretty nice feel, but the player authentics are a whole different animal.  The quality is amazing and they will frequently be more aerated.

I found this, but I have no clue if it's even authentic or if the price is good.

Serbia jerseys are harder to come by now because I believe the last time Nike made them was for the World Cup.  I know that new ones are coming out very, very soon along with the other new Nike national team kits.  The ebay listing here is about retail price, which is a little unreasonable.  I'd say just wait for the new ones.
And the players wear the jerseys that retail for $150- the ones that retail for $70-80 look much the same and still have a pretty nice feel, but the player authentics are a whole different animal.  The quality is amazing and they will frequently be more aerated.

Originally Posted by holyFlock

Just got home to my new Ac Milan kit.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

my jersey grail has arrived! after nearly 6 years of looking and searching. I finally have it! now i just need to find a 06 WC patch for it.

dope,with or without the patch...

anyway,here's my pickup for the week...PSG home 01-02:

then went straight to work on it and also on the 04-05 Barca away that i got the other day...

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

I need one of those Liverpool bags to keep all my jerseys protected

i use the plastic ones from Daiso,the Japanese store...SGD$2 for a pack of five:

Originally Posted by K23J

my jersey grail has arrived! after nearly 6 years of looking and searching. I finally have it! now i just need to find a 06 WC patch for it.

dope,with or without the patch...

anyway,here's my pickup for the week...PSG home 01-02:

then went straight to work on it and also on the 04-05 Barca away that i got the other day...

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

I need one of those Liverpool bags to keep all my jerseys protected

i use the plastic ones from Daiso,the Japanese store...SGD$2 for a pack of five:

That PSG Jersey is awesome - I had that one, Gave it to Charity years ago when I moved home
frown.gif

That PSG Jersey is awesome - I had that one, Gave it to Charity years ago when I moved home
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

This is very good info! How can i keep in the loop on when the new ones come out?

Thanks much man, i appreciate it

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

This is very good info! How can i keep in the loop on when the new ones come out?

Thanks much man, i appreciate it

The white sleeves is what ruins the jersey. Everything else is fine. If the sleeves were navy instead of white, it would of been quite exquisite.

The white sleeves is what ruins the jersey. Everything else is fine. If the sleeves were navy instead of white, it would of been quite exquisite.

Back
Top Bottom