Official Soccer Jersey Thread

amazing R9 collection
pimp.gif

DR DAMON: Did you do the 98 jersey printing yourself? When I did mine it did not turn out well at all due to the dual layered numbers

DR DAMON: Did you do the 98 jersey printing yourself? When I did mine it did not turn out well at all due to the dual layered numbers

Not yet, I'm on disability recovering from ACL surgery. Once I'm getting a steady cash flow again it is mine! I was just about to pull the trigger on a Corinthians one too but they are pretty much wiped out on ebay in my size

Not yet, I'm on disability recovering from ACL surgery. Once I'm getting a steady cash flow again it is mine! I was just about to pull the trigger on a Corinthians one too but they are pretty much wiped out on ebay in my size

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

No it was already printed. Did u get the black 11/12 jersey yet?

i still need/want the black 11/12 jersey with #PrasempreFenomeno printing on it. =\ It'd go great with my Corinthians jersey with the same printing. I'm looking forward to seeing the documentary on his last game, whenever it arrives here to me haha. been tempted to order a Ronaldo in this years Brasil jersey to go with my Neymar i have coming in May (pre ordered the authentic home jersey) 

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

No it was already printed. Did u get the black 11/12 jersey yet?

i still need/want the black 11/12 jersey with #PrasempreFenomeno printing on it. =\ It'd go great with my Corinthians jersey with the same printing. I'm looking forward to seeing the documentary on his last game, whenever it arrives here to me haha. been tempted to order a Ronaldo in this years Brasil jersey to go with my Neymar i have coming in May (pre ordered the authentic home jersey) 

anyone know where I can get an Arsenal 11-12 home longsleve jersey, size large. preferably with van persie on the back. worldsoccershop and soccer.com are all out of stock

anyone know where I can get an Arsenal 11-12 home longsleve jersey, size large. preferably with van persie on the back. worldsoccershop and soccer.com are all out of stock

Back
Top Bottom