Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by ItzJono

used to play soccer all my life but don't have any jerseys..at least that will fit me..any advice as to where to cop..should i hop on that kitbag deal?..u aren't official if ur jersey aint got a number and a players name on the back right?

Some things about Kitbag:
1) Sometimes, it can take up to a month (or as little as a week) for your order to get to you if you're in the US (they lost my order one time but refunded me, no questions asked)

But don't let that sway you, they have some of the best prices, selection and service-  I love it

2) For Premier League kits, the name and numbers they use are not exactly the same as the ones the players use on field.  They are visually the same, but are smaller than player name/number sets, and the player namesets are a felt material while Kitbag use the more common PU namesets.  It's all about preference-  some people really want their kits to be as close as possible to those the players use  

3) Avoid HUGE orders.  Keep it under 199 GBP, because after that, UPS delivers it and they WILL charge a hefty customs fee 
sick.gif

But still, Kitbag is a great site that I really recommend.  There's just a few things you should know before ordering, because I know some people really want those player-type namesets and such.

used to play soccer all my life but don't have any jerseys..at least that will fit me..any advice as to where to cop..should i hop on that kitbag deal?..u aren't official if ur jersey aint got a number and a players name on the back right?

1) Sometimes, it can take up to a month (or as little as a week) for your order to get to you if you're in the US (they lost my order one time but refunded me, no questions asked)

But don't let that sway you, they have some of the best prices, selection and service-  I love it

2) For Premier League kits, the name and numbers they use are not exactly the same as the ones the players use on field.  They are visually the same, but are smaller than player name/number sets, and the player namesets are a felt material while Kitbag use the more common PU namesets.  It's all about preference-  some people really want their kits to be as close as possible to those the players use  

3) Avoid HUGE orders.  Keep it under 199 GBP, because after that, UPS delivers it and they WILL charge a hefty customs fee 
sick.gif

But still, Kitbag is a great site that I really recommend.  There's just a few things you should know before ordering, because I know some people really want those player-type namesets and such.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

sick.gif

Thanks for all the advice..i have an address in the UK so i should be fine.going to order from them in a few..will post when i get 

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

sick.gif

Thanks for all the advice..i have an address in the UK so i should be fine.going to order from them in a few..will post when i get 

where can i find a Inter Milan 2010-11 jersey? missed out on a medium on ebay NWT for $25
30t6p3b.gif

where can i find a Inter Milan 2010-11 jersey? missed out on a medium on ebay NWT for $25
30t6p3b.gif

Home but those prices are high
frown.gif
ive seen some good for pretty cheap in the past plus the one i missed out on
30t6p3b.gif

Home but those prices are high
frown.gif
ive seen some good for pretty cheap in the past plus the one i missed out on
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zizou

you sure they're legit? $25 sounds really low.

it was just one person who listed it a few times, no idea if it was or wasnt. seen others posted a little higher and went with no bids a few times.

Originally Posted by zizou

you sure they're legit? $25 sounds really low.

it was just one person who listed it a few times, no idea if it was or wasnt. seen others posted a little higher and went with no bids a few times.

last few pick ups came in today. gonna be my last till i get back to the states in May.

Finally got my Corinthians Away shirt in from subside. amazing shirt. Now i finally have the home/away set.

398336_10150744909247442_579372441_11300424_1391312209_n.jpg

after nearly two months of waiting (thanks to eurosports slow shipping to APO addresses...
30t6p3b.gif
) 2011/2012 Ronaldo away finally arrived

389711_10150744899697442_579372441_11300416_2104854464_n.jpg

also a lil bonus...cant wait to watch this. 

375087_10150744896327442_579372441_11300414_58378152_n.jpg

last few pick ups came in today. gonna be my last till i get back to the states in May.

Finally got my Corinthians Away shirt in from subside. amazing shirt. Now i finally have the home/away set.

398336_10150744909247442_579372441_11300424_1391312209_n.jpg

after nearly two months of waiting (thanks to eurosports slow shipping to APO addresses...
30t6p3b.gif
) 2011/2012 Ronaldo away finally arrived

389711_10150744899697442_579372441_11300416_2104854464_n.jpg

also a lil bonus...cant wait to watch this. 

375087_10150744896327442_579372441_11300414_58378152_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

^^^How did you come across that DVD? Is it the same one that nike released on youtube?

nike released the trailer for this movie on youtube. this is the full 45 min documentary and i got it off ebay. 

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

^^^How did you come across that DVD? Is it the same one that nike released on youtube?

nike released the trailer for this movie on youtube. this is the full 45 min documentary and i got it off ebay. 

Back
Top Bottom