Official Soccer Jersey Thread

recent pickup...

2zgdggl.jpg

16gzj8x.jpg

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

^^^How did you come across that DVD? Is it the same one that nike released on youtube?

nike released the trailer for this movie on youtube. this is the full 45 min documentary and i got it off ebay. 
Thanks, I;m gonna have to pick one up

Originally Posted by K23J

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

^^^How did you come across that DVD? Is it the same one that nike released on youtube?

nike released the trailer for this movie on youtube. this is the full 45 min documentary and i got it off ebay. 
Thanks, I;m gonna have to pick one up

08-09 Barcelona Home just picked this up on the weekend. Is this legit? I got it for $45.00
Also if it's legit I would want to get #6 Xavi name set or Messi. Any help?

08-09 Barcelona Home just picked this up on the weekend. Is this legit? I got it for $45.00
Also if it's legit I would want to get #6 Xavi name set or Messi. Any help?

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

recent pickup...

16gzj8x.jpg

So nice. I was watching the Udinese vs Napoli game this weekend thinking how much I'd love to pick up a long sleeve Di Natalie jersey if I can find one.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

recent pickup...

16gzj8x.jpg

So nice. I was watching the Udinese vs Napoli game this weekend thinking how much I'd love to pick up a long sleeve Di Natalie jersey if I can find one.

Is there that much of a difference between the kit bag premier league printing and the official printing?

Like, is the printing (numbers) much smaller or just a bit?

Is there that much of a difference between the kit bag premier league printing and the official printing?

KJ and Keepie Uppie- nice pickups on the Corithians and Udinese "Di Natale" kits. Also, you gotta respect Di Natale for staying and fending off the big clubs for scooping him up!
pimp.gif

KJ and Keepie Uppie- nice pickups on the Corithians and Udinese "Di Natale" kits. Also, you gotta respect Di Natale for staying and fending off the big clubs for scooping him up!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

It's actually quite a bit smaller, but unless you really care it's no big deal.  The player issue printing is definitely better, but if Kitbag still has that half-off printing deal, it's worth it.

Originally Posted by Rafool

It's actually quite a bit smaller, but unless you really care it's no big deal.  The player issue printing is definitely better, but if Kitbag still has that half-off printing deal, it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom