Official Soccer Jersey Thread

adidas is killing me by not releasing long sleeves in these jerseys... want germanys and spains (home) new kits...

That Ronaldo jersey ..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Mine:

EPL- Man U, mainly due to chicharitos arrival.

La Liga- Real Madrid(dont like barcelona at all)

Bundesliga- Bayern Muchen 

MLS- Dc United, local team, Etcheverry
pimp.gif

Serie A- ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AS ROMA = ONE TEAM, ONE LOVE!!!

FORZA AS ROMA

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Mine:

EPL- Man U, mainly due to chicharitos arrival.

La Liga- Real Madrid(dont like barcelona at all)

Bundesliga- Bayern Muchen 

MLS- Dc United, local team, Etcheverry
pimp.gif

Serie A- ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AS ROMA = ONE TEAM, ONE LOVE!!!

FORZA AS ROMA

added the patch below the crest on last season's home kit...

also did the custom nameset for Germany...

Der Kaiser:

added the patch below the crest on last season's home kit...

also did the custom nameset for Germany...

Der Kaiser:

I'm not a diehard fan of any one club team but I'll follow anybody who is enjoyable to watch. I watch more EPL, MLS, Serie A and Barcelona at the moment than anything else.

EPL: Arsenal - grew up watching Henry
Serie A: AC Milan - lately they're on TV more than any other italian team, always tend to have players I love
MLS: the entire league
Intl: USA

I'm not a diehard fan of any one club team but I'll follow anybody who is enjoyable to watch. I watch more EPL, MLS, Serie A and Barcelona at the moment than anything else.

EPL: Arsenal - grew up watching Henry
Serie A: AC Milan - lately they're on TV more than any other italian team, always tend to have players I love
MLS: the entire league
Intl: USA

Mine:
EPL- Manchester United, Also mainly due to Chicharitos arrival. My mother was a huge Chivas fan.
La Liga - Barcelona (Awaiting the arrival of Neymar and I have respect for the way they are playing now)
MLS - NY Red Bulls (Hometown) & Timbers (Went to school with rookie Jean-Baptiste)
International - Mexico (I am half mexican)

Mine:
EPL- Manchester United, Also mainly due to Chicharitos arrival. My mother was a huge Chivas fan.
La Liga - Barcelona (Awaiting the arrival of Neymar and I have respect for the way they are playing now)
MLS - NY Red Bulls (Hometown) & Timbers (Went to school with rookie Jean-Baptiste)
International - Mexico (I am half mexican)

I have L, XL & XXL (before I lost mad weight, not many in this size).

I will post on eBay, but will make a list before.

I have L, XL & XXL (before I lost mad weight, not many in this size).

I will post on eBay, but will make a list before.

thought id keep it going

EPL: Liverpool - it really started as a Michael Owen fan in the 98 world cup. took on Liverpool and never looked back.
La Liga: Barca. watched a game at Camp Nou last summer while on vacation in barcelona, my first non-mls match ever. hooked.
MLS: DC United (hometown)
International: used to be ENG, now i guess ENG and ESP. but what people were sayin was true. once you really get into club football, it gets harder and harder to care about international teams.

Back
Top Bottom