Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Whats up guys, new to nike talk but have spent the better part of the last week reading this forum from page 1 to here and was enticed to join because of this thread. Glad to see so many ppl having a passion for jerseys. I look forward to contributing my kit pictures soon

Nice Collection P3RU1187 :smokin

Still love the Aqua Barca shirt, One of my all time favourite jersey

Sucker for black brasil jerseys

Nice Collection P3RU1187 :smokin

Still love the Aqua Barca shirt, One of my all time favourite jersey

I bought 2 of them off ebay.. Not sure if theyre legit :nerd: still havent worn them.. ones an XL and bit too small and the others an XXL and too big

Thinking about ordering the U.S. Centennial jersey from Nike when the 2xl comes back in stock in the replica or just ordering the authentic but I've heard people say the sizing is significantly different. For those who have an authentic and replica Nike jersey, is the sizing that much of a difference?

Thinking about ordering the U.S. Centennial jersey from Nike when the 2xl comes back in stock in the replica or just ordering the authentic but I've heard people say the sizing is significantly different. For those who have an authentic and replica Nike jersey, is the sizing that much of a difference?
The nike authentics and player issue shirts run roughly a size smaller than replicas. I wear an XL in replica but I need an XXL in authentic or player issue.

as far as lenght no, but the width yes. Especially recently, i have a 2011-2012 authentic barcelona and it fits perfect, just right in width and very close to the usually looser nike replicas. The most recent authentic i have is this past seasons Arsenal home shirt and it is definitely more snug than previous nike authentics and of course now more snug than the replicas. Its not an outrageous difference but i feel they are a lot more snug than they use to be. if you like me a bit loose, i say go with the replia instead, if you dont mind it being a little more fit to your body than go with the authentic.

Onionbag.com is the best. They're a mom and pop shop closeby to me (I'm in Jersey City). Their lettering is as authentic as it gets.

P.s. I hope that the US change their logo to the one on the Centennial jersey. It looks a million times better than the current one that looks like it was drawn by 10 year old kid during US history class. The new one looks like a legit badass crest that represents US of A. 'Murrica! (Sorry still hyped about that win against Jamaica in a packed US soccer bar)

Onionbag.com is the best. They're a mom and pop shop closeby to me (I'm in Jersey City). Their lettering is as authentic as it gets.

P.s. I hope that the US change their logo to the one on the Centennial jersey. It looks a million times better than the current one that looks like it was drawn by 10 year old kid during US history class. The new one looks like a legit badass crest that represents US of A. 'Murrica! (Sorry still hyped about that win against Jamaica in a packed US soccer bar)

I agree the crest would look better if they switched to the Centennial one. Also, does Onionbag still have a retail location? I saw on Facebook that they were "looking for another store" a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to go over the store and check out what kits they had in person.

Damn top left USA jersey, been a cool minute since Ive seen one of those.

Does anyone know the difference between authentic puma and replica? Thinking about getting BVB if I can find it. Last BVB jersey I bought was a 97 one I think

Yes, OnionBag's store is located in 7711 Bergenline Ave. North Bergen, New Jersey. That's the one I've been to many times. The old guy is really cool there. I don't know if they moved though as you mentioned...

Damn top left USA jersey, been a cool minute since Ive seen one of those.

Does anyone know the difference between authentic puma and replica? Thinking about getting BVB if I can find it. Last BVB jersey I bought was a 97 one I think

I don't know for sure not had a Puma shirt myself for the longest but normally you can tell as the Authentics have the climacool type material whereas the Replicas are more like closed Nylon type cut

I don't know for sure not had a Puma shirt myself for the longest but normally you can tell as the Authentics have the climacool type material whereas the Replicas are more like closed Nylon type cut
Thanks man, I am assuming they are tighter also from remembering Italian kits a while back that were skin tight

anyone know where i can find a number set for the blue '07 Third (Blue w/white pinstripes) jersey? really wanting to get a demps/2 set

Yes, OnionBag's store is located in 7711 Bergenline Ave. North Bergen, New Jersey. That's the one I've been to many times. The old guy is really cool there. I don't know if they moved though as you mentioned...

Good to know. They hit me back on FB and said it's online only now so that's a bummer. For anyone who has ordered from worldsoccershop.com, how much of a difference is the replica and authentic name/number customization?

Back
Top Bottom