Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I have 2 questions to ask fellow soccer fans.

1.) Do you guys prefer to wear replica or authentic (player issue/on-field) jerseys?

2.) Do you prefer to wear your jerseys blank or with a player/number on the back?
1) Replica

2) Blank

@cs02132

TY. See answer 2. There's no Player of the Milan roster i want on the back 
happy.gif

Last edited:
that OL home kit looks like Bordeaux's... :rolleyes

i like the first kit on the left, aside from the sponsor. but the placement of the crest on the middle one is horrible just doesnt go with the V pattern they have going on. what id do for a Juninho Pernambucano jersey though!

I wished I had bought some old Lyon kits with Juninho or Benzema at the back,but I guess this will do...

saw a recent vid of him getting sent off for kicking the ball at the opposing keeper... :lol:
that accuracy though... :pimp:

also got these done in time to watch United lift the trophy tonight on tv... :pimp:

Last edited:
that OL home kit looks like Bordeaux's... :rolleyes
I wished I had bought some old Lyon kits with Juninho or Benzema at the back,but I guess this will do...

saw a recent vid of him getting sent off for kicking the ball at the opposing keeper... :lol:
that accuracy though... :pimp:

I'm a quakes fan, but im definitely picking up a Juninho red bulls kit. One of my all time faves. and yeah, that accuracy is :smokin :x

Last edited:
So any new ones :nerd: dont think ive seen a Man u/arsenal

So far I need that black Chelsea..

Is Arsenal expecting one more Nike jersey before they go over to Puma? On the fence about buying a Wilshere jersey.

And does anyone know if the US will be having a new kit as well just like England?

Thanks in advance!

^Yes they are, the away kit leaked. Im really dreading that puma will make the kits for Arsenal now, was hoping nike would want to keep them or atleast Arsenal go with Adidas or umbro. I dont like the "puma" animal logo especially on a shirt and sometimes they do too much with their designs.

Last edited:
The home kits are staying the same if I'm not mistaken. Wish they could've done one last design but c'est la vie.

Yeah if i'm not mistaken, when this year's home kit debuted, some sites advertised it as 2012-2014 which I found odd at the time, but NOW makes complete sense, smh...
I wish the swoosh would pony up and match Puma's reported bids, but it seems like they're focus is now centered on the Manc clubs, smh...

Good to see more Gooners in here!! We need our own thread!!

Glad we're back in the CL.

If you had a choice, Jovetic or Higuain?

I'm for the latter IMO, due to his uncanny ability to score anywhere in side the box, making great runs, and more importantly, in VERY limited opportunities...

I'm new to NT and i was happy to find this thread!

I only support ONE club!

A couple other things i got....

**This may not be the place for this but i am trying to get rid of these LP shirts! I used to work at a soccer shop and got these from the Adidas rep but they've just been sitting in my closet for a few years now. pm me if you're interested!**
Ditto to this. Need to get the 13/14 Chelsea. This was from last night in St. Louis at their practice. 06-07 Essien Home w/Champions EPL patches. Wearing my Holy Grail tonight, Game-worn Drogba 3rd from 2009.

Jovetic for sure.
Unfortunately, it seems like Nike has one foot out the door with Arsenal. I was really hoping for a final decent home kit.
The supposed new away is too dull. Way to go out with a bang Nike.

MAN! That Santos jersey I have wanted for a long time now,
Where in England did you get that?
I bought them from Subside Sports
man i'm pissed with Subside Sports...it's been 6 whole weeks and I've yet to receive my nameset...
mad.gif

I've dealt with them on four other occasions before but everytime it has never taken more than 3 weeks to have an order delivered to my home...

now I don't even want that damn thing anymore...
sick.gif
They usually don't take more than 2 weeks.
395589_10151561836593972_1266337676_n.jpg

My favorite French team's next years. got it from their FB
That Glow in The Dark third is interesting
So any new ones
nerd.gif
dont think ive seen a Man u/arsenal

So far I need that black Chelsea..

YES to more Gooners! I'm sorry, but those away kits are ugly. Looks like I'll finally be buying Wilshere's home jersey.

BTW some sites are saying 12/13 on those home Arsenal kits. So are we getting a new home kit?

Last edited:
iphone is all i have at my disposal right now for pics so take it easy on me haha. I like the jersey, just don't like the way Nikys shipped it. Those numbers got wrinkled to the max :x haven't tried lightly ironing it yet though.

iphone is all i have at my disposal right now for pics so take it easy on me haha. I like the jersey, just don't like the way Nikys shipped it. Those numbers got wrinkled to the max
sick.gif
haven't tried lightly ironing it yet though.
Besides the nameset being wrinkled, are you satisfied and happy with the color, font, and texture of it?  is it as close to how the nameset was at the time?  i was kinda of reluctant on ordering one until i see how it turned out and until i feel at ease with the nameset being as close to original as possible.

iphone is all i have at my disposal right now for pics so take it easy on me haha. I like the jersey, just don't like the way Nikys shipped it. Those numbers got wrinkled to the max :x haven't tried lightly ironing it yet though.

How does it for? Is it more slim like the current kits or boxey like the kits of years past?
I would love to see Nike bring out some old Arsenal kits before Puma takes over. My 2006 red currant has seen better days.

Last edited:
Besides the nameset being wrinkled, are you satisfied and happy with the color, font, and texture of it?  is it as close to how the nameset was at the time?  i was kinda of reluctant on ordering one until i see how it turned out and until i feel at ease with the nameset being as close to original as possible.

yeah I made sure to call Nikys to make sure they were using official lettering for the jersey before I ordered. From what I got from them was that this was what Nike (or whoever it is that gives them lettering) provided them for printing. From looking at several pics of Rivaldo wearing this jersey its spot on. Now to get these wrinkles out :nerd: Im always reluctant to put an iron to any of my jerseys, don't want to ruin them.

How does it for? Is it more slim like the current kits or boxey like the kits of years past?
I would love to see Nike bring out some old Arsenal kits before Puma takes over. My 2006 red currant has seen better days.

actually haven't even tried it on yet. I'll let you guys know how it fits though for sure.

Back
Top Bottom