Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Help please.....soccer nucleus? Weston.com.sg??....are they legit??

I've ordered from Soccer Nucleus about a year or two ago (2010 WC white home Buffon jersey). Was the only site that had the jersey when I was in high search for it.

Came as described in a timely manner on top of a standard price (paid about $80-90 shipping included).

Last edited:
Can anyone help me out with a legit check on this Chelsea shirt? I really hope it's legit because I'm buying the letters MAKELELE and the number 4 to customize it if it is! Thanks in advance!

I know this is a jersey thread, but I want to ask about shorts.

Do all of them come with liners and do they all fit snug?

I ordered some Nike ManU and Barca shorts a while ago in size S and they're really tight in the waist. My dumb self should've returned them and got an M but I have already played in them. :smh:

Last edited:
by the way, if anyone is tempted to order from onionbag.com, DO NOT.

i am an avid collector of jerseys. i have been collecting for about 10 years now, and i have over 100 jerseys in my collection. i haven't ordered jerseys from onionbag recently until 8/6/13 when i placed an order for a USA centennial jersey with Dempsey name/numbering. i read a lot of the negative recent reviews regarding onionbag on this forum, yelp, and other forums. however, i gave them the benefit of the doubt since i had placed more than a dozen orders with them in the past.

it is now 9/13/13, and i still haven't received my order. my credit card was charged on the night of the order, and i have since filed a credit card dispute with my credit card company. i have emailed and called onionbag multiple times, but i do not get answer or a reply. 

please beware if you're going to place an order with onionbag.

i am an avid collector of jerseys. i have been collecting for about 10 years now, and i have over 100 jerseys in my collection. i haven't ordered jerseys from onionbag recently until 8/6/13 when i placed an order for a USA centennial jersey with Dempsey name/numbering. i read a lot of the negative recent reviews regarding onionbag on this forum, yelp, and other forums. however, i gave them the benefit of the doubt since i had placed more than a dozen orders with them in the past.

it is now 9/13/13, and i still haven't received my order. my credit card was charged on the night of the order, and i have since filed a credit card dispute with my credit card company. i have emailed and called onionbag multiple times, but i do not get answer or a reply. 

I hate Onion Bag, they are such idiots and very rude.

My cousin ordered a pair of cleats from them a while ago, they sent him the WRONG SIZE and they said there was nothing they could do for him and they couldn't refund him.

My cousin had to basically play in them a couple times, heat the front up and peel them, then get a voucher from Nike. :smh:

This! Sent a shirt for them to customize and took them nearly a month to get it back to me. On top of that, they didn't reply to my e-mails or phone calls. I checked their Facebook and a lot of people seem to be complaining about the same thing.

I ordered some Nike ManU and Barca shorts a while ago in size S and they're really tight in the waist. My dumb self should've returned them and got an M but I have already played in them. :smh:

all the ones ive bought both adidas and nike have come with liners. my waist is about a 30, so by "size charts" I should be wearing a S like you, but Mediums and Larges fit me much better due to the size of my legs. Usually if you check the reviews on a product someone will comment on the size. I've learned that for shorts you usally go up a size. However i've been looking into getting some training pants and the only ones i currently have are a medium and too big, so pants may be true to size. here is the link for the soccer gear thread where these questions would probably be answered much more quickly. http://niketalk.com/t/519554/soccer-futbol-football-feet-kits-and-gear-2013

all the ones ive bought both adidas and nike have come with liners. my waist is about a 30, so by "size charts" I should be wearing a S like you, but Mediums and Larges fit me much better due to the size of my legs. Usually if you check the reviews on a product someone will comment on the size. I've learned that for shorts you usally go up a size. However i've been looking into getting some training pants and the only ones i currently have are a medium and too big, so pants may be true to size. here is the link for the soccer gear thread where these questions would probably be answered much more quickly. http://niketalk.com/t/519554/soccer-futbol-football-feet-kits-and-gear-2013
I'm also a 30 in waist size but I do have big thighs and a big butt. That's why they fit me so small. Now I know for next time to go with an M, thanks my dude.

man I forgot all about this thread
If anyone is a rooney fan I have a few jerseys i'm looking to get rid of

just for reference it's this one, just like the picture, short sleeve, size L, has official rooney #10 printing on it and the official epl champions patches

I also have the home jersey from that same season, in long sleeves, size L, I have the printing for it but its not on the jersey

I probably have other jerseys to get rid of but I know those ones are for sure

Last edited:
went to the dortmund mega store when i went to the game.. was tempted to cop the away ls but after patches and nameset it was over 100 euro.. couldnt do it. Saw the BVB new eras everyone was talking about.. can post some pics later..

Trying to clear these kits out...

11/12 Marseille 3rd - REMY 11 UCL w/patches - XL - New with tag - $70 shipped (paid $120) ***EXTREMELY RARE JERSEY***

12/13 France Away - BEN ARFA 20 w/Euro 2012 & Respect patch - XL - Worn 1 time - $55 shipped

07/08 Celtic Home - VENNEGOOR OF HESSELLINK 10 w/SPL Champ Patches - XXL - Worn 10 or so times - $25 shipped

07/08 Hamburg SV Home - BLANK w/Bundesliga & T-Mobile patches - XL - Worn 3 times - $20 shipped

09/10 France Away - RIBERY 22 - XXL - Worn 3 times (some burning on front number from too much heat on application process, does not look bad) - $20 shipped

04/05 Juventus Away Total 90 kit - BLANK - XXL - BRAND NEW WITHOUT TAG - $20 shipped

09/10 Arsenal Away - ARSHAVIN 23 w/EPL patches - XXL - Worn around 5 times - $35 shipped

11/12 Arsenal Away - ARSHAVIN 23 UCL w/patches - XL - Worn around 5 times - $35 shipped

11/12 Holland Home - ROBBEN 11 - L - BRAND NEW WITH TAG (front numbers places under Nike swoosh by accident by Soccer.com, not a big deal unless you're super anal) - $50 shipped (paid $110)

Last edited:
O0O man, techfit jerseys are no joke
ohwell.gif
 ...I purchased my first one and although it fits, I think I should have gone for a large....replicas am a small, formotion and nike authentics am mostly a medium....but techfit I guess large
mad.gif

hahah Techfits are like two sizes up from normal size, they fit awesome thought I love them. I have a bit of weight but somehow they make me look like I am an decent shape than when I wear normal jerseys

finally getting around to posting these, I dont really have any set prices so just shoot me an offer
for the red man utd jersey I also have Rooney 10 printing and the sleeve patches available as well, separately
also sorry if the pics come out ninjahood sized, photobucket never seems to actually change the size when I resize them

Size L

Size L

Size M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom