Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Jada good looks man :nthat:

Damn that Napoli Third kit is fire seeing it today, who has the info on one? Macron and the Napoli site are out of them in my size and don't offer champions printing.

Yeah I had to stop with the techfits... too tight for casual wear

Can anyone point me in the direction of last years UCL dortmund kit in a med? LS accepted as well

speaking of last season's BvB kit,added the match details for mine...

i believed i talked **** about las years BVB kit, but suddenly it has grown on me, i was also looking for one the other day, have become a fan of reus, especially after expressing his love for rosicky. wouldnt mind getting one, but not until this group stage is over lol

Can someone help me with a legit check please? I bought this 2013-2014 barca jersey from this seller on ebay  

I think it's a fake. The bad stitching on the "authentic" label and horrible font/text quality of it makes me think it is fake

I believe it's fake as well. This years authentic replicas didnt come with the TV3 patch and the tag stitching is off

Last edited:
have to get a large next time =/ ...anyways here is just a random pic of today...not my favorite player but deff the best in the world

I've been looking up and down everywhere for this jersey in a size XL XLL with just about any player at this point. Any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone know of a place in the DC/MD/VA area that can apply namesets to shirts?

Try Rockville Soccer. They have a location on Rockville Pike in Rockville and a location in Springfield VA.

Also, I think Soccer American in Kensington (they have a location in Columbia also) screen prints namesets as well.

Try Rockville Soccer. They have a location on Rockville Pike in Rockville and a location in Springfield VA.

Also, I think Soccer American in Kensington (they have a location in Columbia also) screen prints namesets as well.

I appreciate the response fam. I called over the weekend and they both mentioned that they don't offer screen printing services on products not purchased in their stores.

^is the jersey Henry wearing our Home next year? :nerd: :x

Where can I cop the hoody Sagna is wearing? I need one in grey :nerd:

^is the jersey Henry wearing our Home next year? :nerd: :x

Where can I cop the hoody Sagna is wearing? I need one in grey :nerd:

Red kit has ALWAYS been the home jersey since the 1920's except for 05-06 (our last year at Highbury), when we played in the Red currant (Burgundy) as a tribute to the 1913 squad (our first year at Highbury).

For all Goooners, I suggest checking out the history portion of the Arsenal website, especially now that they have a special section dedicated to 100 years in Islington (a borough of North London) being celebrated this year. They've posted cool vids/stories and provides a wealth of history for those that care. Enjoy.

http://www.arsenal.com/the-club/100-years-in-islington

Back
Top Bottom