Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Nike definitely stopped using t-bars in the authentics, which as A atmos said, is a shame, I liked them. New vent holes are okay I guess, preferred the old authentics though.

Not so sure about the Adizero, but as I've mentioned, I've got a L Argentina Aguero jersey Adizero on the way, so we'll see.

damn i might have to get that Japan home kit from soccer locos.. not really in a rush (since they are out), but 74 seems a bit much, especially since i got the Holland away robben for 65 total

am i the only person that really likes the Greece kit?
Got these in today. Thanks to the person with the heads up to SoccerPost. Was able to scoop the Manchester United shirts for a good price! Got the Juve shirt from the Fanatics sale, still waiting on my RVP Holland away. Also have some namesets coming in for these badboys.

What nameset are you doing for juve?

Last edited:
still mad at myself for not copping this back in 2011 when MLS shop finally had the techfit LS for sale, just thought it would go down in price but it never did just disappeared one day :smh:

Last edited:
Question regarding name sets.

Depending on how good the kit looks, do some of you leave it off or do you feel the need to have the kit done as fully as possible? I ask because some kits look better as blanks imo.

so lazy that all my jerseys are blank :smh: :x

too lazy to search for legit name kits or not willing to shell out the money for jersey + customization combo deals. :lol:

some jerseys do look good w/o names though like that LA galaxy 3rd i posted up there.

so lazy that all my jerseys are blank :smh: :x

too lazy to search for legit name kits or not willing to shell out the money for jersey + customization combo deals. :lol:

some jerseys do look good w/o names though like that LA galaxy 3rd i posted up there.
Same here, except a few I bought with name sets. With my luck, I'm afraid they'll mess up my kits when doing it or getting them crooked. I definitely can't do them on my own.

Last edited:
but when you have an authentic like this, you definitely need a name kit. Looks weird w/o it when wearing it. :lol: anyone know where to get legit usmnt name kits?

still mad at myself for not copping this back in 2011 when MLS shop finally had the techfit LS for sale, just thought it would go down in price but it never did just disappeared one day
mean.gif
i always wonder how tight a LS Techfit will fit lol.

But yea i do love the Authentic version of this shirt, especially with the Trophy patch above the Adidas logo

I should have got my hands on it too when i worked at the soccer store
I need name-kits & all patches for my kits, I just like to have that authentic feel.
Im the same, I want my jersey official as possible.

I didnt care at all at first, but now that i collect player issue jerseys i want every single patch

and name kit. It just makes collecting jerseys fun as well.

Especially if you buy the name kit separately, I feel like everyone has a unique jersey in their own way by customization.

Lets say I have a UCL Patch instead of the LFP patch, theres a difference in the jersey already, and you can really

tell who really put money on to their jersey by looking at it
smile.gif

Get what you guys are saying. It definitely can get pretty costly especially for a casual wearer such as myself. Had to get the name set for the Portugal CR7 kit done.

Same here. Not a fan of keeping kits blank.

How's everyone's experience with classicfootballshirts' shipping? How long does it generally take to ship to the east coast, US?
Just like Youssef said, it took them atleast 10 days, their tracking sucks honestly, Royal Mail to USPS in the US.

Hmmmm...not too bad at all. I was expecting a longer timeframe, to be honest. Thanks guys.
Ordered on a Tuesday morning and it came the following Monday. Not sure what Atmos means by tracking sucks. It gets passed off to "overseas shipping" in Royal mail then within a few days appears in USPS tracking as Registered Mail. Do you need them to tell you how its doing over the ocean?

Last edited:
Just picked this up today. Couldn't pass it up being a Korean and since he's the reason I started watching football/following United.

CFBS are awesome, I've dealt with them dozens of times and their kits are always spot on with condition.

Takes usually a week and a half to arrive in normal months without holidays.

Back
Top Bottom