cksjo.jpg

2e4aty1.jpg

Missing in the Pictures

NY Red bulls home kit 2011/2012

Real Madrid home kit  2011/12

Italy home kit  2012/13

Celtic Away kit 2012/13

Scotland Home kit 2012/2013

I just ordered the Barcelona home kit L/S 2012/2013, Real Madrid home 2012/2013 Ronaldo nameset, Mexico WC home kit G Dos Santos(looking to add some WC patches and game info, if anybody can link me to the right website), Portugal WC home kit Ronaldo nameset. All for $210 I thought it was a great price for all of the Jerseys.

Added the pics for you :smile:

@HEGGSY
smokin.gif
 loving the look and hits of pink on the jersey. Will definitely pick up a kit later on in the season. #halamadrid

@Keepie Uppie  Colombia jersey looking great with all the add-ons. Glad adidas didn't do generic templates. 
glasses.gif

@B Sox  I need to get a Gerrard. He's just one of those classy footballers that make you appreciate the game. Liverpool kits look way better than last year! How does the fit compare to adidas? 

If anyone else cares to pitch on Warrior sizing in comparison to Adidas please do, highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Davalos, I haven't bought an Adidas jersey in a couple years, but the fit is a little tighter than my Nike USA jersey. Hope that helps...

My medium Adidas is much roomier than both of my Nike mediums. Longer as well. Not to the point of being too big just noticeably larger.

Nothing wrong with buying other clubs' kits, doesn't make someone less of a fan of a certain team imo.

I personally don't buy any other teams' jersey from La Liga if it's not Real Madrid, only team I follow religiously.

I've seen a few people, some NTers, call themselves R. Madrid fans and buy Barcelona shirts, but that's none of my business. :lol:

Only a fan of Leicester. No one else. I'll buy shirts I like mainly. But no other English team ever.

^^^ same, if the shirt is nice and it's a good deal like most of these sales have been, I'll buy it.

I almost bought a Russian shirt the other day because it was $19.99.

It's funny seeing people root for four different clubs in four different leagues though, lol.

At the end of the day, as long as you know you're loyal to a certain club then that's all that matters. Shouldn't matter what people over the internet think.

^^^ same, if the shirt is nice and it's a good deal like most of these sales have been, I'll buy it.

I almost bought a Russian shirt the other day because it was $19.99.

It's funny seeing people root for four different clubs in four different leagues though, lol.

At the end of the day, as long as you know you're loyal to a certain club then that's all that matters. Shouldn't matter what people over the internet think.

I think as Americans, we can root for 4 different clubs in the 4 diff leagues lol. Most of us weren't born and raised to bleed for just one, unlike those in Europe. Of course we *should* have one main club and shouldn't really be fans of 4 diff clubs in the same league. Thats just ratchet imo.

I like Liverpool and Barca. Would never get Arsenal/Chelsea/ManU/ManCity/Real Madrid jerseys...the other leagues that I don't pay attention to, I would gladly cop a kit if I thought it were dope.

United only....You'll never catch me wearing another BPL jersey. Other leagues it's whatever jersey I think looks nice :lol:

I can never bring myself to buy shirts of any other EPL club other than Man United.
I'd never wear a Real Madrid shirt either (can't stand them).

Anyone know where I can get a 2014-15 fc porto Jersey other than fcporto.com?

The warrior site doesn't have them

I'm a Manchester City fans through and through. My jersey collection consists of clubs from other leagues that I watch casually if another league is on.

The only other English shirts I own are Leicester and Coventry but they were in lower leagues at the time I bought them.

Nothing wrong with buying other clubs' kits, doesn't make someone less of a fan of a certain team imo.

I personally don't buy any other teams' jersey from La Liga if it's not Real Madrid, only team I follow religiously.

I've seen a few people, some NTers, call themselves R. Madrid fans and buy Barcelona shirts, but that's none of my business. :lol:

only wear us and italian jerseys. (born in italy)

i got a real madrid jersey but it was given to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom